Adebayor signs

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video</a>

Bit at the end is the best for me.

"He told me i will be part of something special at this club, I will be one of the players who makes the future of the club so I said if thats what he thinks of me then I just said yes I will join you."

Hughes cant attract the star names though...

Great Player
Brilliant Buy
Superb Website

Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, SWP, Ireland, Bellamy, Petrov, Elano, Bojinov

Oh how good does that read as attacking options

loving the way he states if he wanted to move for the money he would have accepted barca's offer

he wants to be here at the start of something historic and wants to be a part of that hero class we will create

Just wanted to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!, CITY!!!!!!!

That is all.

shadygiz said:
loving the way he states if he wanted to move for the money he would have accepted barca's offer

he wants to be here at the start of something historic and wants to be a part of that hero class we will create

You seriously believe that. He didn't even have the opportunity to move to Barca this year.

Would Santa Cruz have been made aware of this planned signing before he joined us? Im assuming Adebayor will be no.1 and Santa Cruz the back up,will he be pissed with this?

Brino14 said:
shadygiz said:

You seriously believe that. He didn't even have the opportunity to move to Barca this year.

thats what you think....do you seriously think he hasn't been chatting to other clubs in the last 3 months???

lol...if you do, you're more delusional than i first thought.

tbh, i think we initially enquired about toure and with ade wanting away, wenger saw the oppurtunity to make an offer and diffuse the toure enquiry

Brino14 said:
shadygiz said:

Just let go Brino, he has gone now and guess what? We fucking love him. This is going to come back and bite you lot on the arse. Im convinced by it.

We were interested in him about 4 years ago before he went to Arsenal, when he was at Monaco. His agent at the time said we were interested and that he would have liked a move to us.

We went for Samaras instead :@(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.