Adebayor signs

Richard said:
No, no your right.

Nicholas Bendtner is miles better :@)

Nicklas scored 15 last year and Adebayor scored 16. Eduardo and Bendtner can rotate and do a good job with Arshavin and van Persie besides them up top.

BlueMoon93 said:
Arsenal fans = worst in the country, boo their own players and shit atmosphere, that's why they have come short for the past 5 years with decent squads. Tossers, let the bitterness begin.

Careful Blue, we have history of booing our players before and the atmosphere at COMS hasn't been exactly electric. TBF If i was a gooner I'd be a tad pissed off and possibly bitter with it. I also have some Arsenal mates who think Adebayor is a lazy bastard and reading between the lines I think Wenger is pretty happy with this deal.

The BFB said:
The BFB said:
Sorry, respect. Johan Cruyff was indeed a true legend.

Sorry once again. I misunderstood. Did you mean that number 14 who fucked off to Barcelona for the money??? Surely not. Oops.

That move wasn't for the money. He would've moved a long time before that if it was for the money.

citymad said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Arsenal fans = worst in the country, boo their own players and shit atmosphere, that's why they have come short for the past 5 years with decent squads. Tossers, let the bitterness begin.

Careful Blue, we have history of booing our players before and the atmosphere at COMS hasn't been exactly electric. TBF If i was a gooner I'd be a tad pissed off and possibly bitter with it. I also have some Arsenal mates who think Adebayor is a lazy bastard and reading between the lines I think Wenger is pretty happy with this deal.

Yeh, but why be sad enough to go bellyaching on another club's forum? Sad really.

BlueMoon93 said:
Brino14 said:
Nicklas scored 15 last year and Adebayor scored 16. Eduardo and Bendtner can rotate and do a good job with Arshavin and van Persie besides them up top.

We don't want to hear your excuses and bellyaching mate, just get off the forum you sad act.

Just presenting a statistic, my bad.

I'm not trying to appear that way, but I'm just warning you that he has a huge ego. If his ego couldn't be satisfied at Arsenal, where he was a guaranteed starter, he's going to have problems competing with 7 other strikers on the team. That's all.

Brino14 said:
BlueMoon93 said:
We don't want to hear your excuses and bellyaching mate, just get off the forum you sad act.

Just presenting a statistic, my bad.

I'm not trying to appear that way, but I'm just warning you that he has a huge ego. If his ego couldn't be satisfied at Arsenal, where he was a guaranteed starter, he's going to have problems competing with 7 other strikers on the team. That's all.

We will probs start the season with 5 strikers. With a front 3 of Robinho, Ade and Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.