ADEBAYOR SONG!! MUST READ!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
How about, He's hung like an elephant, his wifes abit sore??

Nice, funny how most City fans didn't join in on Saturday.

BlueT said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
How about, He's hung like an elephant, his wifes abit sore??

Haha you taking the piss, i am proud that my song has been bellowed out, shows that if you try hard enough, your voice will be heard, least i have the balls to try and make something happen

Ticket For Schalke said:
BlueT said:

Haha you taking the piss, i am proud that my song has been bellowed out, shows that if you try hard enough, your voice will be heard, least i have the balls to try and make something happen

So you are responsible for this embarrasing song, are you obsessed with penis size, bless!

BlueT said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

So you are responsible for this embarrasing song, are you obsessed with penis size, bless!

yes i am. and untill you have the balls to change it, why criticise someone that has got a large amount of people singing it??? i am quite happy to sing other lyrics, but seems alot of the lads are sound with it.

Ticket For Schalke said:

Oh man, you did not just say that.
(Slaps forehead)

mcfcmatt said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Oh man, you did not just say that.
(Slaps forehead)

Slap your head as much as you like. i didnt ask others to join in with my song did i?? if you didnt like it, why not come say something to me when i was on a one man crusade?? as if someone told me about there disliking of the song, i would of stopped.

Ticket For Schalke said:
BlueT said:

yes i am. and untill you have the balls to change it, why criticise someone that has got a large amount of people singing it??? i am quite happy to sing other lyrics, but seems alot of the lads are sound with it.

I rest my case.

BlueT said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

I rest my case.

Why?? dont bother using the munchen songs as an excuse about large groups singing it, as i dont condone that, but grow some and change it, otherwise stop moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.