ADEBAYOR SONG!! MUST READ!!

I've heard at least 10 different versions of this song and my personal opinion and that is all it is, is that the best version of the song is Adebayor, Adebayor.....He cost less than Berbatov and scores a lot more....

The only problems with the hung like an elephant version is that it isn't that clever when my six year old son started singing it around the house!!

However credit to "Ticket for Schalke" for trying to get a song doing and it seems like most of the City fans have adopted his version.

Ticket For Schalke said:
BlueT said:
I rest my case.

Why?? dont bother using the munchen songs as an excuse about large groups singing it, as i dont condone that, but grow some and change it, otherwise stop moaning.

I haven't mentioned Mu#nich songs??? However, I have Know doubt you sing them as well. Don't you also sing no surrender to the ira at games? what is your agenda? How about singing football songs about City? And before you start with the PC shit, and prawn sandwich crap, dont bother. In fact im sure ive travelled to away games with you, did you bang your head on the coach windsreen when drunk and abusing scousers before the livpool game last season, broke the windscreen, priceless. No it was everton.

BlueT said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Why?? dont bother using the munchen songs as an excuse about large groups singing it, as i dont condone that, but grow some and change it, otherwise stop moaning.

I haven't mentioned Mu#nich songs??? However, I have Know doubt you sing them as well. Don't you also sing no surrender to the ira at games? what is your agenda? How about singing football songs about City? And before you start with the PC shit, and prawn sandwich crap, dont bother. In fact im sure ive travelled to away games with you, did you bang your head on the coach windsreen when drunk and abusing scousers before the livpool game last season, broke the windscreen, priceless. No it was everton.

No i dont, what your doing there is far worse than my song, and again no that wasnt me, well i got the munchen excuse in before you could as i mentioned singing in groups and i new it was ineviteble you would mention large groups sing that, my agenda is to get the atmosphere going, and untill were told to stop singing the song, i dont see any problem in singing it, no one has complained about it, as far as i no,apart from on here, oh btw, do you want to stereotype me anymore??

Me sterotyping you, classic! 'He's hung like a donkey'? your song? If you had a better version of that song, it would of echoed round the stadium on Saturday, but most people don't like that shit version you invented. Its alright for the pub, coach, train I suppose, but in the stadium its embarrasing. As for another version, read my first post.

foley87 said:
ell said:
Why are we changing it again??

Cause the other one is shit racist and degrading. But ill leave that as im sick to death of listening to so called city fans tellin me how it isnt
"so called city fans"you cheeky twat

BlueT said:
Me sterotyping you, classic! 'He's hung like a donkey'? your song? If you had a better version of that song, it would of echoed round the stadium on Saturday, but most people don't like that shit version you invented. Its alright for the pub, coach, train I suppose, but in the stadium its embarrasing. As for another version, read my first post.

It sounded pretty loud to me, well iv been unfortunate to see the bulge in one of his celebrations for arsenal, and i can confirm, WHOPPER. But i suppose you saying i sing ira songs and ****** songs is fine.

Ticket For Schalke said:
BlueT said:

It sounded pretty loud to me, well iv been unfortunate to see the bulge in one of his celebrations for arsenal, and i can confirm, WHOPPER. But i suppose you saying i sing ira songs and ****** songs is fine.

Don't think he's saying anything like that mate - maybe he's not the sensitive one!

I'm not too bothered about any of the songs but I have to say my favourite is 'he kicked van persie, his heads a bit sore', would be good to memorialise that moment.

Dobsy87 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Don't think he's saying anything like that mate - maybe he's not the sensitive one!

I'm not too bothered about any of the songs but I have to say my favourite is 'he kicked van persie, his heads a bit sore', would be good to memorialise that moment.

dobsy, care to read the top of the page, thankyou please.

Ticket For Schalke said:
BlueT said:

Surely you should be tracking down those two Barnsley lads to wind up some more rather than staring at Adebayors bollocks all game? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.