ADEBAYOR SONG!! MUST READ!!

Adebayour Adebayour
When he scores for City
The fans LOVE him some more!

Not as insulting as the elephant one and includes Ade's favourite word Love in it!

Ticket For Schalke said:
dobsy, care to read the page before, thankyou please.

Sorry top of the page.

I have done tfs, he doesn't mention munich and then you do, although admittedly the ira stuff comes out of nowhere. To be fair I think people aren't giving you credit for coming up with that version when you did, because it provided an alternative to the one that actually is racist which some people were singing. The worst you could say of your version is that it's "politically incorrect".

Still, I prefer van persies head so I'll be singing that (I'll include you in the credits)

Ticket For Schalke said:
IM sure the song will be changed soon, but there are that many versions of it, im just gonna go with what the majority of away fans sing.

Not the Arsenal ones I hope! LOL

Ticket For Schalke said:
mcfcmatt said:
Oh man, you did not just say that.
(Slaps forehead)

Slap your head as much as you like. i didnt ask others to join in with my song did i?? if you didnt like it, why not come say something to me when i was on a one man crusade?? as if someone told me about there disliking of the song, i would of stopped.

I am sorry to say, but i do find myself singing this all day!! thanks schalke, how in anyway is this racist or bad towards ade!! i love him, hes great!!

OI THATS MY SONG I PUT IT ON ON SUNDAY YOU LITTLE THIEF DON'T TRY AND TAKE CREDIT FOR MY SONG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.