adebayor song today

Hung like an Elephant

Sorry for making this a new thread, but i felt it was important enough, and I didn't want it getting lost in the other tread.

I can 100% confirm that at the game the song sung about Adebayor was...

"Adebayor, Adebayor, he is hung like an elephant, his wife is quite sore"

I know this, as i was sat right in front of the main protagonist, at one point I thought i would go deaf!

I did not once hear anything sung about his mum or dad.
If that was sung... (and I don't think it was) It should be stopped. immediately, and never sung again!

*so the moderators merge it anyway*

Re: Hung like an Elephant

I'm suprised Adebayor can run with that between his legs:

svICELAND_wideweb__470x383,0.jpg

tbh it was created by people who were on the ale. hopefully the half wits will wake up this morning thinking "what the fuck was i thinking?"

i didn't see a tubby aging beardy man tucked in his shorts!

masterwig said:
cyberblue said:
Have i got this right ? we are slagging City Fans of for "Singing a Song" that was not even sung ?

Some people have said they heard it and I'm not going to call them liars.

But it does seem the majority of people there, myself included, did not hear it. Which would suggest either some people misheard the song or there was literally only one or two people singing it and they were so quiet there is no chance the players could have heard it.
People overreacting on Bluemoon?! Surely not?! :O

I think people probably just misheard the song, I've done it before, thought I've known a new song we were singing and come back on here to find out I've misheard the lyrics. People are just blowing this way out of proportion me thinks. Probably the same fans who want us to stop singing full stop and all just wrap up in blankets with flasks.

Blue bob said:
azatheblue said:
was the song actually sung though.

I did not hear it sung
now i am confused . If it was sung at all it seems it was only by a few & as usuall there seems to be a massive rush to condem everyone

I only heard the "hung like..." version from our fans although i did hear the " dad washes" racist version coming from the Barnsley fans who were also chanting "Ingerland Ingerland Ingerland..." when players like Ade, Robbie and Bellamy had the ball which IS disgraceful tbh

what happened to this great darts song you've all bin loving, you all go on like it's the best thing since sliced bread then none of you can even get it going, must try harder!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.