Adebayor SSN - BREAKING NEWS

steveo0815 said:
u2fme2 said:
i just dont see the point in buying him

I wasn´t going to mention it, but somehow I agree.
Tevez is a great signing because in my opinion he´s a hard working, loyal person.

Adebayor seems like an ignorant, big headed "Anelka"

and look at the goals he scored....

TripleTaz said:
and him and wenger really dont get along

Makes you wonder why. Wenger is generally a very good man manager and gets the best out of people.

That's a strange rule because he is staying in the same country.....

or isn't it?

Work visa's are sponsored(indeed all visa's are, but some you can sponsor yourself), in a work visa you are sponsored by your employer, thus if you change employer you change sponsor and require a new visa.

DontLookBackInAnger said:

or isn't it?

Work visa's are sponsored(indeed all visa's are, but some you can sponsor yourself), in a work visa you are sponsored by your employer, thus if you change employer you change sponsor and require a new visa.

Makes sense. Ta.

Pam said:

or isn't it?

Makes sense. Ta.
The only reason I know is I have worked in the US both with a work and resident visa one is easy to change jobs with and one's a woman ;-))

or isn't it?

This is true on my 3rd US work one now with different companies there a pain in the arse to sort out.

steveo0815 said:
u2fme2 said:
i just dont see the point in buying him

I wasn´t going to mention it, but somehow I agree.
Tevez is a great signing because in my opinion he´s a hard working, loyal person.

Adebayor seems like an ignorant, big headed "Anelka"

and look how he turned out.... oh wait... ;)

Pam said:
TripleTaz said:
and him and wenger really dont get along

Makes you wonder why. Wenger is generally a very good man manager and gets the best out of people.

You don't read too much about Ade getting up to no good but I do believe he may be difficult to coach. Maybe Wenger doesn't feel he's had the right attitude. I hope Hughes can get the best out of him if he comes.

Ade is an amazing talent and if we can get his head right and he performs to his potential he'll be a bargain at £20-25M.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.