Adebayor SSN - BREAKING NEWS

rickmcfc said:
just got bk from ground to see tevez and this aint a wind up, one of the security guards said to me that adebayor is a done deal and it will b announced tomorrow before we fly out to south africa. lets just hope he is right

I hope he is right! After that deal is done we need to get the defence sorted, hopefully by getting Terry

stanny27 said:
rickmcfc said:
just got bk from ground to see tevez and this aint a wind up, one of the security guards said to me that adebayor is a done deal and it will b announced tomorrow before we fly out to south africa. lets just hope he is right

I hope he is right! After that deal is done we need to get the defence sorted, hopefully by getting Terry

Speaking of Terry, how come the speculation on the amount of transfer fee involved increases by £10 mill a day. First it was £30 Mill then it was £40 mill, then £50 mill and today I've seen £60 mill quoted. What a load of deranged codswallop.

This got me thinking though because there are limits to what we should be prepared to pay in our transfer dealings with the top four. On no account would we dump £60 mill in their laps, not for any player, because with £60 mill, they could strengthen their squad significantly with 2 or 3 high calibre signings. And anyway, JT may be good but how can he be worth even £40-£60 mill when the likes of Eto are valued at £5 mill less? I think even £30 mill for him is over the top (though I think we should pay it , both for statement of intent purposes and to bring in some decent leadership at the club amongst the playing staff. We've been lacking that lately and there has been too much ill discipline. Some of our players were getting away with murder last season.

I am bored with this post now, so that is all.

Have been working with the other bunch over at the swamp all day today. But word over there is that we are in a position to be able to announce tonight (just work permit details to register) and will be in the same position with Lescot tomorrow.

Pam said:
stanny27 said:
rickmcfc said:

Speaking of Terry, how come the speculation on the amount of transfer fee it wouls take increases by £10 mill a day. First it was £30 Mill then it was £40 mill, then £50 mill and today I've seen £60 mill quoted. What a load of deranged codswallop.

Typical press just making it up as usual. We won't give them any info and they don't like it!!

kinky's underpants said:
Have been working with the other bunch over at the swamp all day today. But word over there is that we are in a position to be able to announce tonight (just work permit details to register) and will be in the same position with Lescot tomorrow.

SSN mentioned the work permit (why hasn't he already got one?) but nothing about Lescott and didn't someone say that Evilton wanted to find a replacement before they would consider letting him go.

LongsightM13 said:
svennis pennis said:
i know what you mean bass, it is sickening. people say the day football died was when sky started broadcasting the premier league, but i know the date, 1st september 2008, the day the arabs took over citeh, because they offer silly money to players when there are children in africa scrounging for every scrap of food while players are getting paid over 100,000 p/w to warm a bloody bench

what.a.bellend.

Has he actually read what he has written. Im sure all of spurs bench players forgo their wages when they are benched. Bentley must be skint after spending 6 months in the reserves.

Apart from the mighty Spursmad321, aren't all their fans the very worst kind of cockney wankers? I've generally found Gooners and West Ham fans to be okay, some (by no means all) Chelsea fans to often have a fake hard man/racist/sectarian complex, but Spurs fans are just caricatures of what the rest of the country hates about London.
And as for them to have a go at us for spending, they must have outspent us by a ratio of 10-1 in the decade before the ADUG takeover.
And as for the babies in Africa quote, give me strength! Why don't you twats hold a jumble sale, sell some of your gold Jimmy Saviile bracelets, Chas and Dave LPs and pink shirts and send the proceeds to Africa if your'e so bothered? Just don't let 'Arry the stroke victim face handle the proceeds, eh?

Just fell off my chair - brill FAF

Pam said:
kinky's underpants said:

SSN mentioned the work permit (why hasn't he already got one?) but nothing about Lescott and didn't someone say that Evilton wanted to find a replacement before they would consider letting him go.

His work permit is only valid for his Arsenal contract so if he is sold he will need to apply for a new permit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.