Adebayor SSN - BREAKING NEWS

stanny27 said:
Pam said:
kinky's underpants said:
Have been working with the other bunch over at the swamp all day today. But word over there is that we are in a position to be able to announce tonight (just work permit details to register) and will be in the same position with Lescot tomorrow.

SSN mentioned the work permit (why hasn't he already got one?) but nothing about Lescott and didn't someone say that Evilton wanted to find a replacement before they would consider letting him go.

His work permit is only valid for his Arsenal contract so if he is sold he will need to apply for a new permit

That's a strange rule because he is staying in the same country.....

or isn't it?

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenalaction.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/exclusive-eboue-and-silvestre-linked-with-25m-to-man-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenalaction.wordpress.com/2009 ... -man-city/</a>

tongue in cheek but rather humorous.(:

u2fme2 said:
i just dont see the point in buying him

I wasn´t going to mention it, but somehow I agree.
Tevez is a great signing because in my opinion he´s a hard working, loyal person.

Adebayor seems like an ignorant, big headed "Anelka"

blue saturday said:
so Tevez will need a new work permit as well?will this be at the same hearing or already done

Suspect Tevez has an Italian passport or suchlike through an old granny, so doesnt need a work permit

bluwes said:
blue saturday said:
so Tevez will need a new work permit as well?will this be at the same hearing or already done

Suspect Tevez has an Italian passport or suchlike through an old granny, so doesnt need a work permit
He doesn't as far as I know.

Adebayor is not lazy or big headed at all.
he is a very lively character and will be suprisingly hard working if we sign him
he feels uninspired and dissapointed at arsenal
and him and wenger really dont get along

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.