Adebayor the pundit

didactic said:
Hahaha just checking the forum and saw another great thread from Mr "blacks commit more crime than whites. THATS FACT" terryphelan. Mr "Ade looks like a black SCATMAN" terryphelan. Mr "We are being taken over by Muslims and Black Criminals" terryphelan. Glad the lads caught on and saw you for what you are Tel.

You do realise the club is owned and bank rolled by "dumm dumm DUMM, MUSLIMS". By next season probably more than half the players wont be white whatever will you do Tel? A racist football fan is like a gay homophobe, stupid really.

Thanks for the laugh lads and yes how does Mr terryphelan keep getting away with his racist agenda? I said it in another thread to one of his KKK coherts why not just come out and say I dont like non whites from the gate and let people know?? Then we can just ignore your posts instead of you making stupid posts to try and get civil, open minded people to agree with your bigotry? I actually respect people who are open with their hate more than those who always say "I am not racist" yet obviously ARE.

I understand Ade perfectly, I find it harder to understand how Chris Coleman is ever allowed to work on TV as him I can not decypher. Even Shearer when he gets into one is annoying.

this is what i want to know.

lee-mcfc said:
didactic said:
Hahaha just checking the forum and saw another great thread from Mr "blacks commit more crime than whites. THATS FACT" terryphelan. Mr "Ade looks like a black SCATMAN" terryphelan. Mr "We are being taken over by Muslims and Black Criminals" terryphelan. Glad the lads caught on and saw you for what you are Tel.

You do realise the club is owned and bank rolled by "dumm dumm DUMM, MUSLIMS". By next season probably more than half the players wont be white whatever will you do Tel? A racist football fan is like a gay homophobe, stupid really.

Thanks for the laugh lads and yes how does Mr terryphelan keep getting away with his racist agenda? I said it in another thread to one of his KKK coherts why not just come out and say I dont like non whites from the gate and let people know?? Then we can just ignore your posts instead of you making stupid posts to try and get civil, open minded people to agree with your bigotry? I actually respect people who are open with their hate more than those who always say "I am not racist" yet obviously ARE.

I understand Ade perfectly, I find it harder to understand how Chris Coleman is ever allowed to work on TV as him I can not decypher. Even Shearer when he gets into one is annoying.

It's been going on for so long now one can only assume the mods are in full support of the guy.

Still, must be hard being 'a blue', owned by dirty faced foreigners, a team full of criminal black men and immigrants.

Racists I can tolerate but throw in cowardice and hypocrisy and it's a poor show.

I really, really like Ade - remember when he first signed he was fantastic then his form dropped off and as Tevez got fit he took the limelight! The one thing about both of them is off the pitch they seem quite nice people.

I'm excited about them getting a decent run in the team together and forming a potentially world class partnership.

I hope Ades head is okay now and glad to see his face 'lit up' when talking about playing for City next season. Lets back our players blues!

TheMightyQuinn said:
lee-mcfc said:

It's been going on for so long now one can only assume the mods are in full support of the guy.

Still, must be hard being 'a blue', owned by dirty faced foreigners, a team full of criminal black men and immigrants.

Racists I can tolerate but throw in cowardice and hypocrisy and it's a poor show.

I very often see the so called racism haters use every opportunity to use silly 'ironic' terms like this.

Quite childish really.

love the fact that adebayors in the studio, but have to admit that i asked the missus if she could understand anything that ade says cos i only get the first couple of words and the last couple. she reckons she understands him perfectly but i think she's lying cos she reckons she understands the offside rule and everyone knows that no woman understands that, FACT.

ps. for some unknown reason i feel the need to point out that my missus is an indian rag.

Lord BLue said:
love the fact that adebayors in the studio, but have to admit that i asked the missus if she could understand anything that ade says cos i only get the first couple of words and the last couple. she reckons she understands him perfectly but i think she's lying cos she reckons she understands the offside rule and everyone knows that no woman understands that, FACT.

ps. for some unknown reason i feel the need to point out that my missus is an indian rag.
We have Gus Poyet at half-time over here. Seems like a thoroughly pleasant man but I can't understand a single word that comes out of his mouth. Don't see the point in him being there really.

He seems like a really nice guy but I havent got a clue what he's saying.

shadygiz said:
i can understand him perfectly mate

He makes more sense than the OP and is probably much more intelligent judging by the childish quality of his posts .<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:29 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
Axel Foley said:
Type "Africa" into google maps. Have a look at where Togo is and look at the countries which are very close to it and you'll see a few of them are in the world cup. I'm sure he has more to say about Ghana / Ivory Coast / Nigeria / Cameroon than Mark fucking Lawrenson.

Not so tenuous after all.

If you're familiar with this piggies posts you'd realise that he's just on his racial soapbox...again.

He's convinced that there's a worldwide conspiracy to promote 'blackness' at the expense of white people. Or something.

Just leave him to it.

TMQ, looks like the poster is up to his usual tricks. Shame as I thought it was just a phase he was going through last time. I could'nt be bothered pointing out the obvious but nice one.

Lets hope none of our black players read his threads and think he represents ordinary fans.

i always thought Adebayor came across as a twat to be honest but he has been a very good pundit i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.