Adebayor to Milan ?

No problems pal. I just lifted the link from somewhere else.

I'm not sure what the agent would have to gain from saying that after he had signed for Birmingham though.

Huntelaar is a name I haven't heard mentioned as yet in this window. I don't think he'd be too welcome either after shouting his mouth off about City a couple of years back. And lets face it he hasn't done much at Real or Milan either.[/quote]

Birmingham? you are confused: is SAde the sujet, not ZIDIC.

And you have very right: Huntelaar is a mediocre player.

maresa said:
Birmingham? you are confused: is SAde the sujet, not ZIDIC.

And you have very right: Huntelaar is a mediocre player.

Sorry, I was initially talking about the following link, we might have crossed wires..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1282214/Manchester-City-desperate-plea-sign-Nikola-Zigic-trying-sell-Emmanuel-Adebayor-claims-Serbs-agent.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

I did understand what you meant about swapping Adebayor for Huntelaar though...

Are you a Milan fan then?

maresa said:
Your info is singularly incorrect.
It’s the facts reported by the Italian journos Gazzetta dello Sport, Corriere dello Sport etc:

Yesterday the City’s agents were in Milan for a dinner with Galliani and Braida.
Theyr mission: a swap for Pato. The price? Adebayor plus tot millions.

The Milan position? Pato is not for sale. THEYR offert: Huntelaar for Adebayor.

Sorry for my bad English…

Benvenuto! Although AC Milan have said Pato is not for sale, do you think they might be persuaded to sell him if for example we offered Adebayor and Robinho?

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Benvenuto! Although AC Milan have said Pato is not for sale, do you think they might be persuaded to sell him if for example we offered Adebayor and Robinho?

Robinho and Adebayor cost £57 million in total and we'd probably have to pay a sizeable chunk of their wages for Milan to be able to afford them.

As much as we need to find a home for Robinho that is no deal.

selling ade would be a big mistake

swapping him for huntelaar would be a fucking huge mistake...

i hope that is just media rubbish

No way Milan could afford the fees or wages - they cost us best part of £60 million in transfer fees and their combined wages are £300k a week.

Only deal there is an ass raping for city. No thanks.

Sometimes you just cant work the Forum out. Only a six page thread on a top quality striker who is proven and has a good track record of scoring for City possibly leaving. Against a thirty plus page thread for a 29 year old, just above average, non -International, Spanish Midfield player who doesn't chip in with Goals very often Midfield player.

Are we the least knowledgable supporters in the Country?

ifiwasarichfan said:
Sometimes you just cant work the Forum out. Only a six page thread on a top quality striker who is proven and has a good track record of scoring for City possibly leaving. Against a thirty plus page thread for a 29 year old, just above average, non -International, Spanish Midfield player who doesn't chip in with Goals very often Midfield player.

Are we the least knowledgable supporters in the Country?

There are probably 20 pages on the Arteta thread of moaning. No City fan can possibly moan about Silva!

simon23 said:
selling ade would be a big mistake

swapping him for huntelaar would be a fucking huge mistake...

i hope that is just media rubbish

Simon's angry...doesn't normally swear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.