Adebayor to PSG for £12m?

I think we made a small profit on Boateng of £1-2m.

The problem we have at the moment is the wages we have players on, who are not top players. I'm hoping our wage bill looks a bit less scary in the next few years with some more youngsters coming through and probably not having to pay top whack on incoming players wages unless they are really worth it, like Aguero.

I'd hope Adebayor's season, is it 16 goals and 10 assists or something like that, will mean someone will come in with a serious offer who is prepared to meet his wages so we don't get done over by 'Arry the spiv.

I really cannot see him staying at Spurs beyond this season, unless Champions League football means they are prepared to splash out a bit. If PSG are prepared to pay 12M and his ridiculous wages then that's fine. If not then hopefully another European club will put the money up. At the end of the day we do not want him back!

flowchart_bullshit.png

Spurs really are a joke aren't they? Note the bold, you can only laugh.

-

The striker, who spent last season on loan at White Hart Lane, is no longer wanted by Manchester City and tweeted yesterday that he is in talks over staying at Spurs after scoring 17 goals this season.

But City are adamant he will not be leaving for a third successive season on loan and want around £10million. Tottenham are not prepared to pay a fee for a player City don’t want.

Elsewhere Spurs are set to pull the plug on their bid to sign Emmanuel Adebayor on a permanent basis.

LoveCity said:
Spurs really are a joke aren't they? Note the bold, you can only laugh.

-

The striker, who spent last season on loan at White Hart Lane, is no longer wanted by Manchester City and tweeted yesterday that he is in talks over staying at Spurs after scoring 17 goals this season.

But City are adamant he will not be leaving for a third successive season on loan and want around £10million. Tottenham are not prepared to pay a fee for a player City don’t want.

Elsewhere Spurs are set to pull the plug on their bid to sign Emmanuel Adebayor on a permanent basis.

so when the snidey fuckers told crouch he was no longer wanted and would not get a game so he had to go to sjoke did they refuse to take any money for him? No I thought not

MSP said:
It's probably something wages connected.. I think "player City don't want" is not used to describe Adebayor but to name him (can't express myself on english well here, hope you can understand what I want to say).

Another word you could use is surplus to requirements. Your English is good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.