Adebayor to Spurs for £8million?

i thought spurs had an option for 8m in jan and if that wasn't taken up then something like 13m at the end of the season.

malg said:
He's worth double that - and they know it.

That's debatable. He blows hot and cold too much.

It's all a question of do City want to keep paying his huge wages? With "The Project" it doesn't make sense paying someone over 150k a week to rot in the reserves.

With the huge amounts he is getting only that Russian lot would match the wages.

I don't trust Adebayor 100%. He's done well but he's shown signs of sulking already. Levy has to play this one well. 8m may seem like a steal to some but it's a risk to others. Especially if you're close to breaking the wage structure.

If Harry leaves, is Adebayor going to upset the new manager?

southaustralianblue said:
we should offer him on a free so long as he scores a hatrick on sunday

That will answer an unresolved question I had regarding our overtime loss at OT (Fergie's time). What if Ade was allowed to play against them?

Ade was suspended for his stamping on van Pussy.

Don't sell these cunts a thing. They will just play hard against us while lying down for the rags.

Make them go buy a striker at full price. Send Ade anywhere else but these bastards.

Blue Haze said:
Don't sell these cunts a thing. They will just play hard against us while lying down for the rags.

Make them go buy a striker at full price. Send Ade anywhere else but these bastards.

+1

Blue Haze said:

+1.

The main motivation for subsidising (Ade's wages) Spurs is to help them defeat the scums. Inconsiderate Pigs & ingrates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.