Adebayor to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
not read the whole thread so im not sure if its been mentioned, but does anyone think the other attacking midfielder were after could be Van der Vaart?

Ron Burgundy said:
not read the whole thread so im not sure if its been mentioned, but does anyone think the other attacking midfielder were after could be Van der Vaart?
i dont know but i hope not!

Def send him to Spuds so that he can teach that wonderkid Couribily (sp) how to be a mercenary career underachiever from the master.
Save us some grief in the future.

I'd rather he rot on the training ground than help spuds. How is anyone entertaining a loan move with wage benefits. Well take Sandro for a flyer and 5 mil.

City_Watch City Watch
Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho is preparing to offer £8.7m + Argentine international midfielder Fernando Gago for Emmanuel Adebayor. [Sport]

"Gago, Sergio Agüero, and Lionel Messi had all been teammates as children back in Argentina.[9] Together, the three of them won the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship in the Netherlands. Presently, all three of them, now in their twenties, are enjoying success at Spanish clubs (Agüero at Atlético de Madrid and Messi at FC Barcelona)."

Maybe Kun wanted a friend

Ade for Gago would work very well I think. It would give us more midfield options whilst bolstering our Argentinean contingent (I always think its nice for the overseas guys if they've got mates around them).

Bunk said:
Ade for Gago would work very well I think. It would give us more midfield options whilst bolstering our Argentinean contingent (I always think its nice for the overseas guys if they've got mates around them).
Doesn't Gago have a bad injury record?

I'd rather see Lass Diarra come in. He's a defensive midfielder but he's also got an eye for a pass and can get forward much like Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.