Adebayor to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
would rather ade went to real than spuds!! you just know arry would me him a world beater again!!

Until he subs him or he sees his backside again.!

The quicker we can get rid of him the better. This deal involving Gago is certainly an interesting one if it's a goer.

Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:
would rather ade went to real than spuds!! you just know arry would me him a world beater again!!

At this important time in our transfers out strategy, we cannot pick and choose based on your fear of what he could achieve at Spurs.

John Willoams is working 24/7 trying to shift 9 players.......

9?.... Ade, RSC, Bridge, Bellamy, Nedum, SWP, maybe Tevez (I make it 6 or 7?)

Hulk to spurs rumours
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2024256/Tottenham-want-Porto-striker-Hulk-35m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... k-35m.html</a>

offtopic but

Stoke in talks to sign Peter Crouch & Wilson Palacios from Tottenham

wow good signings if they pull that off

lee-mcfc said:
offtopic but

Also picked up Matthew Upson on a free. If they can get some decent mileage out of Woodgate, they might have a decent side this year.

macmanson said:
lee-mcfc said:
offtopic but

Also picked up Matthew Upson on a free. If they can get some decent mileage out of Woodgate, they might have a decent side this year.

Supposedly they are interested in Barton also - only issue they may have is with wages although I think they are pretty low payers for a PL club. Still, getting Barton on a free offsets his wages over 3-4 years. Assuming he'd cost about £8m in current market that's £2m/year saved on a transfer fee (£40k/week) so if they pay him £60k he's only costing them £20k/week on wages.

If they can all stay fit adding Woodgate, Upson, Barton, Crouch & Palacios strengthens them considerably (especially in squad depth). I could see them challenging for a europa spot with those additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.