Adebayor to start against Arsenal?

He can't. Tevez has to play and if we play the two of them we lose a man in midfield and Arsenal will destroy us.

MadchesterCity said:
Can we make this a Pole?

See what you did there, nice (even if it was unintentional)

To answer your question, dont see why not, Tevez and Ade upfront, lets take advantage of his new found confidence.

LoveCity said:
He can't. Tevez has to play and if we play the two of them we lose a man in midfield and Arsenal will destroy us.

This.

Its never worked for us with two up front, play Tevez with Silva behind. If things don't go to plan then send on Adebayor.

Should be the same front 6 that played against Chelsea. I'm confident.

(Adebayor on the bench - could be dangerous in the last 20 now he's got a few goals under his belt.)

Could have had 6 today, great to see him back looking dangerous, however, i can't see him starting. Tevez has to play and they just don't seem to work in the same team. If Tevez, Ade + Silva could all click together they'd rip Arsenal apart though. It'd be a gamble to start him.

I think the team will be Tevez, Silva, Milner, Toure, Barry, De Jong, Boateng, Kompany, Lescott, Bridge and Hart.

He is on fire , so absolutely YESSSS

---Milner---Yaya---Barry---

---Tevez----Ade-----Silva---

First of all I would like to apologize for my antics last week, I promised Ric I would behave and thats what I Intend to do.

I watched the city game against Poznan. As an Arsenal fan I hope Adebayor plays, simply for the reason city are better when they play Tevez up front on his own. This was shown clearly when Silva replaced Ade at Bloomfield Road.

I was suprised at how comfortable Boyata looked, he had an excellent game against chelsea aswell I recall. If Kolo is out I think you have an able replacement. Patrick Vieira impressed me composed on the ball. David Silva, he is like Cesc and Xavi and Iniesta and all the little spanish maestros. Twist and turn and leave you on your backside and have extraordinary vision and technique. Andy Johnson looked good. De Jong looks like his usual self.

Arsenals weak points:

Fabianski, however he is the most confident he has ever been in an Arsenal shirt at the moment, still wont stop him from doing a howler.
Djorou- Worst defender at our club, only has pace nothing else.
Squillaci- no pace.
Clichy- Major major liability.
Song- has an advanced role this season major mistake from wenger, he goes TOO advanced up the pitch.
Arshavin- His work rate worries me.

I hope Lescott, Barry and Adebayor play. Andy Johnson against clichy WORRIES me, clichy is a poor defender. Djorou v tevez likewise hope koscielnys fit. Sagna is back HUGE boost. I reckon Cesc will have the beating of yaya, not sure about NDJ though. Hope diaby can keep him on his toes.

We will line up- Fabianski,sagna,squillaci,djorou,clichy,song,diaby,fabregas,arshavin,chamakh,nasri. Expect rosicky, walcott and bendnter to come off the bench. Prediction 2-1 either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.