Adebayor vs Santa Cruz?

The Kippaxkid said:
Someone sent an e-mail to SSN which I thought was quite funny. It Read:

City are like Directory Enquiries. Their formation next season will be 1-1-8.

Funny, but true unless we get a quality defender and sharpish. Terry & Lescott would be a dream.

All the so called experts keep mentioning this. Hughes has said all along he will on sell players when we have replacements in. 3 or 4 of those 8 strikers will be sold.

I have to admit I'm slightly panicked at the rate we are signing quality strikers. But they are all quality and you can't say they do anything than make us stronger as a team. I'm trying to put it down to the old mentality of 'typical city' and go forward with a new positive attitude that now is our time. When you take into account injuries, international commitments, the money and hopefully success, could mean we avoid any serious tantrums with a bit of luck.

Although I can' t get an image out of my head of Little Britain's Lou and Andy with Hughes and Cooke's faces - 'I want that one!' I won't embarrass myself with a poor attempt at photoshopping that one tho...

.......................given
zabaleta....onouha...kompany....bridge
...........ireland..........barry..............
....................robinho.....................
.......tevez....adebayor...RSC............

anyone? btw im just using players we hae atm things will obviously chop and change when we sign players

After watching a couple of videos of Ade on youtube it looks like he brings so much more to the team than just scoring, constantly setting up chances/attacks/goals. He looks like a real threat, running at players, taking them on, great passes. He looks better than RSC and i'm beginning to get more excited about this transfer tbh.

I thought it was fairly simple to understand. Hughes wants a few top quality strikers / attackers. He got a few of his mates in on big contracts (bellamy and santa cruz) he knows these guys are hard workers who will always put in a shift if they are not injured. Now he is adding the real quality and although adebayor was not the 1st choice he will be a great asset to our team. The arsenal fans claim adebayor is a lazy shit who is always offside, now if he does this in a city shirt we can take him off and replace him with big roque. The same applies if robbie is having an off day or is struggling away from home, hughes brings on bellamy who is quicker and more direct. Keeps everyone on their toes and ensures the star players keep putting in the effort if they want to stay in the team. Hopefully the fact that hughes knows bellamy and santa cruz and both have some experiance of sitting on the bench at liverpool and bayern will mean that they are professional enough to just get on with it and not go about moaning.

supercity36 said:
....................TEVEZ.....................
.......RSC....adebayor...Robbie............

anyone? btw im just using players we hae atm things will obviously chop and change when we sign players

if we were gona play all four together i would much rather have tevez sitting in that whole as he would back track alot more than Robbie

AntonDonJuan said:
After watching a couple of videos of Ade on youtube it looks like he brings so much more to the team than just scoring, constantly setting up chances/attacks/goals. He looks like a real threat, running at players, taking them on, great passes. He looks better than RSC and i'm beginning to get more excited about this transfer tbh.

Samaras

supercity36 said:
....................robinho.....................
.......tevez....adebayor...RSC............

No 'Sweep' ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.