Adebayor

Adebayor has the potential to be better then drogba but i doubt he ever will, hes got pace, control, strength etc etc but for some reason he just dosnt use it. I see some of you arnt happy with him out on the wing LOL, we had the same problem the only reason i think he does is due to him wanting to be just like his hero henry such a waste, if only his hero was etoo torres or drogba an out and out CF. Hes also got attitude problems but im not gonna go into too much detail about that, im sure you'll find out verysoon.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Adebayor
Adebayor
Fucking lazy bastard
When will the **** score?
you are a twat, so's your ( male) partner/ wife !

attention, isnt that what you crave ?

afraid to say it chaps, but you better get used to it

why do you think all we gooners hated him so much and were dancing in the streets when he left?

he just needs to score one then another and he will be on fire again, support him dont give him shit
he is an awsome player we all no that so just get behind the lad

just wait we will all see

i have no doubt about that he is a 30 goals a season player provided the team are playing
well

ade is not scoring is a symptom of the rest of the team not playing well

adebayor is class lads make no mistake about it but he likes to play sexy football,simple as that.when we beat arsenal he was the best in the world now hes not quite hit the heights after a ban and an injury yous are bad mouthin him,its a joke,fellow blues some of you need to chill out and try an encourage players wen there havin a tough time not jump on the band waggon an crucify the player,i am sorry to say but i have to question the mentality of some blues.anyway id like to see robi link up with ade if hughes can sort a system out to suit.cmon lads this a oppurtunity were lucky to have lets just get behind whoevers playin and create an atmosphere instaed of moanin wen your at the ground.p.s. the whole team whoever has played at the moment are all not quite on top form not just ade

forgot to ask but i heard a different adebayor song v burnley but couldnt make it out,anyone know it - if you do post it,nice 111111111

this thread is a freaking embarrassment. His hold up play is second to none but I suppose those that criticise would prefer that he flicks every high ball played to him in the air, on to .........er.........himself!
I can only presume that the op is a wind up merchant.
If we are just talking about the Burnley game then the standard of crossing from wide positions was disappointing to say the least and how Ade is supposed to score when he aint getting the chances is beyond me.

Neil McNab said:
I think he can be his own worst enemy as well because of the amount he moves around the pitch so much, he goes out wide a lot, comes very deep and so he's not always there to be the one to score. It's up to Hugjes to get the best out of him because I do think he tries every game just maybe not in the right place at the right time!

That`s pretty much how I see it too mate, he`d do it quite often when I watched him at Arsenal aswell, maybe the answer is that some of the team need to take some responsibilty and get into the areas he goes into leaving Ade in the middle, he`s big/powerful and skillful enough to make the most of anything incoming imo or the midfield/players further back etc need to make more of an effort to get into the box and on the end of anything Ade delivers when he does go wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.