Adebayor

coops said:
This thread sums up the support of our football club superbly. The other week you all wanted him knighting and now he is dogshit.
To be fair I never thought he deserved knighting and I think you're wrong, he's not dog shit, he's just taking a breather for a few games!

Ok knighting might have been a little far but the way people were talking on here he was a legend already. He is an immense player and maybe we need to play to his strengths more rather than lumping the ball to him constantly.

Oh and I wasnt saying he was dogshit I was summarizing this thread!

scottyboi said:
when you have a team that just want to lump it in the air no wonder. Fuck me why can we not pass on the floor.

Fair point well made

coops said:
Ok knighting might have been a little far but the way people were talking on here he was a legend already. He is an immense player and maybe we need to play to his strengths more rather than lumping the ball to him constantly.

Oh and I wasnt saying he was dogshit I was summarizing this thread!
I know I was kidding, can't take anything on here seriously. Adebayor is what he is, he was like this at Arsenal blowing hot and cold so he won't be any different for us so I cac accept the quiet games, just the money that annoys!

I never thought there'd be a footballer more talented than Anelka and more lazy than him.

But there is.

This thread is dogsh*t.

The guy is an awesome player, one of the best I have seen play in a City shirt. The stick he got following the Arsenal game and then subsequent enforced break seems to have really affected him.

He is a player that wants to be loved by the supporters and sh*t songs like the Rooney one and the wife one are insulting. Why we the fans seem determined to destroy the assets we have is just beyond me. Leave that to the press who are good enough at it.

We should be screaming his name and getting the best out of him, yes itmay not be right, yes maybe he should be able to motivate himself but he is a confidence player and when he is playing with confidence as the first 4 games showed he is one of the best in the world.

If we want to see the best of Adebayor (which naturally we should) then we should be getting behind him.

I think he can be his own worst enemy as well because of the amount he moves around the pitch so much, he goes out wide a lot, comes very deep and so he's not always there to be the one to score. It's up to Hugjes to get the best out of him because I do think he tries every game just maybe not in the right place at the right time!

Lot of clueless cunts on here.

Not his fault he has had no opportunities to fucking score now is it? Or let me guess, hes supposed to run back and get the ball right from Shay, beat all 10 of the oppositions outfield players and score. Do this 2 or 3 times a game and you might (just) be good enough for City and their frankly getting a little bit delusional support.

TFC said:
Lot of clueless ***** on here.

Not his fault he has had no opportunities to fucking score now is it? Or let me guess, hes supposed to run back and get the ball right from Shay, beat all 10 of the oppositions outfield players and score. Do this 2 or 3 times a game and you might (just) be good enough for City and their frankly getting a little bit delusional support.
Actually it can be if he's not putting himself in the right place on the pitch, we created chances on saturday. Personally would like to see him do less work out wide and be that central striker that's the focul point of our attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.