Adebayor

Wrighty Wrexham said:
All I have to say is "Benjani"!!!!

Adebayor is great lets not knock him!!

Yeah, lets wait until he wins us a derby! and then we refer to him like a piece of shit

How many times did you ever see Arsenal knock it long and high to him? I cant recall ever. He isnt a "target" man, he is a striker. He wants it to feet or into space to run onto.

That is where we are going wrong. He cant score if he is having to take balls down from head height, back to goal with 2 centre halfs down his neck.

Give the guy a break.

Spot on mate, just because he can score from set pieces and is tall does not make him a target man. Arsenal never played like that and we shouldn't either. When we finally go back to 4-3-3 we'll see the best out of Ade.

omg i fucking hatre some of u sometimes u fucking pricks, sitting in ur living room havnt got a fucking clue, what u want ade to carry it all on his own, when the likes of barry who is playing shit isnt providing and hughes plays two defensive mids u have a go at front man who is truly world class shut ur fucking mouths and geta grip u bunch of cunts im getting so fucking sick of this forum with fucking kno bhead who know fuckall about anything

rant over

mkeeney said:
omg i fucking hatre some of u sometimes u fucking pricks, sitting in ur living room havnt got a fucking clue, what u want ade to carry it all on his own, when the likes of barry who is playing shit isnt providing and hughes plays two defensive mids u have a go at front man who is truly world class shut ur fucking mouths and geta grip u bunch of ***** im getting so fucking sick of this forum with fucking kno bhead who know fuckall about anything

rant over

keats?

mkeeney said:
omg i fucking hatre some of u sometimes u fucking pricks, sitting in ur living room havnt got a fucking clue, what u want ade to carry it all on his own, when the likes of barry who is playing shit isnt providing and hughes plays two defensive mids u have a go at front man who is truly world class shut ur fucking mouths and geta grip u bunch of cunts im getting so fucking sick of this forum with fucking kno bhead who know fuckall about anything

rant over
vickypollard.jpg

He's not the big target man up front a lot of City fans seemed to have expected, he drifts wide and comes deep too much, because of this I think we still lack a spear head like a Drogba or a Tores. Santa Cruz is the nearest we've got and that's why I expected him to be of more value long term.

Just another striker City fans will ruin. Nothing will ever be good enough for some of our "supporters".

I hope when he starts banging in the goals again you don't go calling him world class all over again because of the comments you make now.

We've never had it so good and yet because we have money, apparently Adebayor isn't good enough for some of our supporters.

How about the midfield play well once in a while and give him decent enough service and create some chances for him rather than losing midfield battles constantly and threatening to lose matches against lower mid-table / relegation dog fight opposition? Just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.