Adebayor.

What concerns me about Adebayor possibly leaving (not that any player should be guaranteed a first team place and he's hardly been unqualified success) is that it leaves us potentially short for out and out strikers.

Tevez is obsviously the main man but who else is there. Balottelli is untried, Jo is putting the effort in but isn't top class, Santa Cruz is either injured or leaving us and Nimley is inexperienced. Have I missed someone?

Ironically in view of the many incomings I suspect we should try and get another striker.

will be interested to see how this pans out as we went through exactly the same with him . head gets turned and he suddenly cant be arsed to put the effort in . everyone knows on his day when he is up for it he has it all , but too many days he is off his game . in the end it was frustrating to watch him play the whole season and not give 100% .

The ghost of Burnage lane said:
He's shit, I've always said it. A touch like an elephant.

Any the sneaky git had has agent ring the Rags and Chelsea after agreeing terms with us, just to see if they would match the offer. Bacon face said in a press conference that they laughed down the phone. A few hours later he was holding a city shirt at Eastlands.

Good riddance I say.

This, all the live-long day - bye bye Ade

He is world class on his day, but only has about 4 of them per season.

His touch is generally poor and he loses possession more times than not.

He is far too lazy to ever put a shift in for a full 90 minutes.

He cant even be arsed keeping himself onside and considering the amount of other work he does (very little indeed) I find this frustrating and spoils numerous potentially good breaks/attacks.

His shooting is generally poor, almost Anelka like, mostly skews his shots wide and misses his kick a lot too.

Prima donna, Loves being in the limelight and talking himself up, good job really, not too many others talk highly of him.

too inconsistant to be relied on by a genuine top 4 contender, wenger isn't stupid.

Considering his height, he's shite in the air and has never struck me as a good header of the ball (see Dzeko on you tube) different league to this clown.

Although some may point out he scored a good few goals last season, considering his titty lining style, and the number of games he started, who fucking wouldn't.

If he had half of sweeps grit and determination he'd be a world beater, but he hasn't, and he's too cowardly to even let oposing centre halves know they've been in a game.

Lazy, cowardly, poor in the air for his size, thinks he's bigger than this Club, attention seeker and consistantly shit for the past 8 months.

Get fuckin rid, waste of skin if you ask me.

This thread proves most of you are idiots and know nothing about football. You actually think its a computer game where you just buy new players every season and they gel. Ade is a fantastic, consistant striker. Every season even when at Arsenal when he was being slagged off he was top scorer. Last season for us even after all he went through he was second top scorer. But "get rid" because we have some new untesting in the prem talent and ofcourse we have the money and Ade is "shit" after two games. Its his style stupids he looks laid back and slow because he is so tall but he is great at holding the ball and controlling play upfront, why do you think clubs consistantly try and buy him?

Fools support your own he is just doing what every striker does when not playing and I wouldnt be suprised if the rags twisted what he said because he is our number 9 dont think he is going anywhere.

didactic said:
This thread proves most of you are idiots and know nothing about football. You actually think its a computer game where you just buy new players every season and they gel. Ade is a fantastic, consistant striker. Every season even when at Arsenal when he was being slagged off he was top scorer. Last season for us even after all he went through he was second top scorer. But "get rid" because we have some new untesting in the prem talent and ofcourse we have the money and Ade is "shit" after two games. Its his style stupids he looks laid back and slow because he is so tall but he is great at holding the ball and controlling play upfront, why do you think clubs consistantly try and buy him?

Fools support your own he is just doing what every striker does when not playing and I wouldnt be suprised if the rags twisted what he said because he is our number 9 dont think he is going anywhere.

Thid

Best finisher in our squad. And he is NOT lazy. Just the typical remark of the typical wankers on this forum

didactic said:

It's his style, just the way he looks, fuck off, he doesn't look like he skews most shots wide, he fucking does. He doesn't look like he gets caught offside all the fucking time, he does. He does't just look shit in the air, he is. He doesn't just look lazy because of his style, he is. He doesn't just sound like he's a whinging ****, he is. He doesn't just sound like he wants away, he does!

Lordeffingham said:
didactic said:

It's his style, just the way he looks, fuck off, he doesn't look like he skews most shots wide, he fucking does. He doesn't look like he gets caught offside all the fucking time, he does. He does't just look shit in the air, he is. He doesn't just look lazy because of his style, he is. He doesn't just sound like he's a whinging ****, he is. He doesn't just sound like he wants away, he does!

Best shots to goal ratio in the PL says otherwise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.