Adebayour to spurs 8 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adebayor

Mad_fer_it said:
Would laugh so hard if he ended up at Anzhi! Cold, corrupt, dangerous and racist country. It'd be like throwing him into the lions den!

But he just wouldn't go there would he? I think it is quite clear he won't go anywhere he doesn't want to and he's quite happy to stick around and pick up his wages.

Lancet Fluke said:
Mad_fer_it said:
Would laugh so hard if he ended up at Anzhi! Cold, corrupt, dangerous and racist country. It'd be like throwing him into the lions den!

But he just wouldn't go there would he? I think it is quite clear he won't go anywhere he doesn't want to and he's quite happy to stick around and pick up his wages.

Lighten up man, i'm just be hypothetical! It's a joke, something to think "oh yeah that would be amusing"... I don't think it's a likely solution either, but why would I have said "Would laugh so hard if" if i wasn't joking.

1 thing is for sure fuck him!

carlos92 said:
Blue Haze said:
b2b said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/01/3279775/adebayor-threatens-to-pull-plug-on-tottenham-move-over-4m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ve-over-4m</a>

-_________-

OK Ade, you can wear 53 for the reserves over the next two seasons.

Or farm him out on loan to the UAE or Qatar then he will get his money and will get to play in the Champions League, albeit the Asian version. If he screws this move up then he can forget moving to Europe.

after reading that i dont mind sticking with the current squad and let him wear number 201 ,wash the players cars , and park balo's car when he stops infront of the gates , greed

I feel sorry for the kid whose space is about to taken by adebayor in the reserves. The guy does not deserve the luxury of trampling on someone else's career.

Train said:
I feel sorry for the kid whose space is about to taken by adebayor in the reserves. The guy does not deserve the luxury of trampling on someone else's career.

I wouldn't even play him in the reserves. Just put him on gardening leave, and have him in training each day for double sessions covering the times when his kids get dropped off at school and when they need picking up from school.

If that is all he is about, the money, let him rot. Who gives a shit?! He can sit on his big sofa and watch us win more titles. Selfish Twat!

b2b said:
yellamcfc said:
I don't get all the abuse for Adebayor from people on here and I can't recall him ever bad mouthing our club, although I stand corrected.
As Rammy says above, he is entitled to his wages. Who in their right mind would be forced out of their place of work earning good wages, to take up another job on less wages.
We should bite the bullet with him, like with Bellamy and take a nominal fee.
Pay him up for the remainder of his contract on the condition that he doesn't play in the Premier League.
It's not his fault he earns stupid money and isn't wanted at our club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/01/3279775/adebayor-threatens-to-pull-plug-on-tottenham-move-over-4m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ve-over-4m</a>

-_________-

Also notice the transfer fee has been reduced from 5mil to 4mil :facepalm:

Signing for Spurs makes sense for him moneywise,100k a week over what,four years? equqtes to more than what he will get with us for 2 years ,after those two years of not playing football he will be lucky to get a 30k contract anywhere.

royle said:
Signing for Spurs makes sense for him moneywise,100k a week over what,four years? equqtes to more than what he will get with us for 2 years ,after those two years of not playing football he will be lucky to get a 30k contract anywhere.
This is exactly what I said elsewhere. Hope he invests his money wisely.

royle said:

Not necessarily. He's still a very talented football and there are many offered a lot of money to ply the final years of their trade in places like the US, Russia and China. I'd bet he could at the very least get another 2/3 year 100k a week deal at 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.