Adidas trainers

Greggery Peccary

Team supported
Liverpool
Got the Koln but swithering over the New Orders
Cant make my mind up about the New Order ones, they look decent from one angle and much less so from another.
Got the Shanghais last week, lad offered me BNIBWT Ellands and Zurros for them. Not a prayer that was happening, I’d rather keep them to wear or swap for an absolute worldie. The Koln are lovely though, I’d have defo got them if I hadn’t won the Shanghais.

aka blue jambo

Cant make my mind up about the New Order ones, they look decent from one angle and much less so from another.
Got the Shanghais last week, lad offered me BNIBWT Ellands and Zurros for them. Not a prayer that was happening, I’d rather keep them to wear or swap for an absolute worldie. The Koln are lovely though, I’d have defo got them if I hadn’t won the Shanghais.
Missed out on the Size raffles but pleased with my Gazza punt

Greggery Peccary

Team supported
Liverpool
Missed out on the Size raffles but pleased with my Gazza punt
I swerved the Gazzas when they came out but now I’ve seen someone with them on, they definitely look better on foot. There’s a few lads spinning them on the trainer pages for reasonable dough compared to the 2020 City ones, going to see what’s what there.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.