Adidas trainers

I’ve got 16 pairs of Adidas. I’ve also got some desert boots, some Red Wings and brogues n’all. All materials and colours bought for the different kinds of weather we have at different times of year.

I really look after my footwear and rotate them depending on the weather so none of them get into bad shape.

I’ve had some pairs for years. Had a pair of Samba for a good 12 years. My Red Wings still look brand new and had them a good 5 years.

Thats the great thing about footwear. Once you stopped growing your foot size never changes - even if you put on weight. So unless your trainers go out of fashion or you suddenly dislike a pair they will last for years. 16 pairs is impressive- do you ever buy on line? You can get some good deals but the sizes vary with each brand.

Thats the great thing about footwear. Once you stopped growing your foot size never changes - even if you put on weight. So unless your trainers go out of fashion or you suddenly dislike a pair they will last for years. 16 pairs is impressive- do you ever buy on line? You can get some good deals but the sizes vary with each brand.
I’m size 13 so can’t just don’t get a full choice. Thankfully my favourite line (Hamburg) always go up to 13s. I always buy from the Adidas website.

Those Size? city series only go up to 12s so will never get any of those. Not that I would anyway, they go to the same people all the time. Some get about three pairs and sling two on eBay for a profit.

Got the van bastens. Lovely trainer but at the moment I can't get out of the SL72s and 76s I bought earlier on the year. Such comfy trainers

I’ve got 16 pairs of Adidas. I’ve also got some desert boots, some Red Wings and brogues n’all. All materials and colours bought for the different kinds of weather we have at different times of year.

I really look after my footwear and rotate them depending on the weather so none of them get into bad shape.

I’ve had some pairs for years. Had a pair of Samba for a good 12 years. My Red Wings still look brand new and had them a good 5 years.

Got a couple of pairs of Red Wings, one pair are the moc toe and no matter how often I wear them they still run. Have to wear 3 pairs of socks!

My Adidas rarely last longer than 6 months but probably because I have 3 or 4 pairs in decent nick and rotate them.

Bought some Clarks wallabies not long ago bit of nostalgia from when I used to wear them when I was 18. Still a top shoe.

Ha! Weirdly, around 5 years ago, my feet went from a 9 to a 9.5.... but more because of width than length.

Not true as we age, the tendons and ligaments that link the tiny bones in our feet lose elasticity. This allows the toes to spread out and the arch of the foot to flatten causing our feet to become longer and wider. In fact, by some estimates, feet can grow as much as a half size every decade after the age of 40.

Not true as we age, the tendons and ligaments that link the tiny bones in our feet lose elasticity. This allows the toes to spread out and the arch of the foot to flatten causing our feet to become longer and wider. In fact, by some estimates, feet can grow as much as a half size every decade after the age of 40.

I think this is true of some people. But generally feet usually stop growing at age 20. In some people, their feet might continue to slowly get bigger into their early 20s. Everyone is different, so there isn’t a set age for when your feet should stop growing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.