Adidas trainers

I remember my Mum used to buy my trainers off a small shoe stall in Gorton Market. After a coupile of months the sole had come away and it was off to Woolworths for a shoe repair kit. I used to look at the other kids with envy (and resentment) with their Adidas kick.
So now I indulge myself and spend a fortune on trainers and shoes in general. As a matter of interest how long are these trainers lasting before you buy another pair? Do you wait until the sole has worn through or replace them when they start to look tired ?

I remember my Mum used to buy my trainers off a small shoe stall in Gorton Market. After a coupile of months the sole had come away and it was off to Woolworths for a shoe repair kit. I used to look at the other kids with envy (and resentment) with their Adidas kick.
So now I indulge myself and spend a fortune on trainers and shoes in general. As a matter of interest how long are these trainers lasting before you buy another pair? Do you wait until the sole has worn through or replace them when they start to look tired ?
I’ve got 16 pairs of Adidas. I’ve also got some desert boots, some Red Wings and brogues n’all. All materials and colours bought for the different kinds of weather we have at different times of year.

I really look after my footwear and rotate them depending on the weather so none of them get into bad shape.

I’ve had some pairs for years. Had a pair of Samba for a good 12 years. My Red Wings still look brand new and had them a good 5 years.

Got a pair of SL72 yesterday
101e0b9d1442b056d3f8100c48398690.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.