Adrien Rabiot

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by TRUE BLUE NO1, 28 Aug 2018.

1. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

Would be interesting to see if we want this done in Jan or on a free next summer...

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 22m22 minutes ago
    Manchester City will tomorrow hold a first meeting with representatives of PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot (23), who is out of contract next summer. Barcelona also want Rabiot who was part of City's academy in 2008. [RAC1]

2. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

Be a decent signing.

3. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

He doesn't want to play as a 6.

4. This and only this

This and only this

Pep doesn't play with a traditional 6. Fernandihno may start in that part of the pitch but his role is not solely the ball winner/disruptor Rabiot has been asked to do previously. Imho, of course.

5. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

Always been impressed from what I've seen from him. At the very worst, it's a statement that players are willing to come to us on a free, like Juventus have been so well at doing recently. Also, would have good resale value if it doesn't work out (probably £20mil minimum).

6. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

Would be a solid addition on a free. Is he just another blocker for Foden? Different playing styles but we'd have KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Gundogan and Rabiot all ahead of Phil in the centre of the park.

7. leighton

leighton

If Phil is good enough he will play. I feel this season the likes of Phil and Diaz should be looking to get more games than last season 1 player came in not as if we signed a load if they dont then I would worry about there long term future and maybe a loan move out for them might be the way.

8. Easy

Easy

Would be an unbelievable signing on a free.

Rosler's Mullet likes this.
  9. KCblue

KCblue

Yeah, not a player I'd break the bank for but on a free absolutely.

Easy likes this.
  10. Rosler's Mullet

Rosler's Mullet

I've not watched PSG that often over the years, but when I have, this is the guy who has impressed me most, would be a fantastic signing and hope we can get it done.