Adrien Rabiot

I think Rabiot is a really good player and he is a free.
It is a really good chance.
I hope that Manchester City will approach him positively.

he's a good player but seems a bit of a tw*t so I doubt we would sign him, we try to avoid these types of characters ...

Not a chance we sign him, been moaning all year about not playing. He wont be in the first 11 for us.

Probably end up at the rags on 500k a week, Ed got him for free though so good business :)

Exactly this.

Zlaten was a free and such great business till the signing on fee and wages came out.

Free transfers can be good business but they are seldom cheap.

Me too but there are some haters on here who don't agree and are very bitter about him, maybe because he left us for PSG who knows?

The combination of apparently not being prepared to be on the world cup standby list plus the fallout with his employer over his contract could leave many thinking he has a disruptive edge

Think United is the best choice for him.
He wants big money and playing time in his position of preference on the pitch.
City has a lot of depth and he could end up with less playing time and his tantrum will start again.
MU needs rebuild, needs quality in the midfield and has a lot of money.
Hope for him the move will turn his head straight because, when he is at his best, he is a very good and useful player. When he is not, you have the most frustrating player ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.