Adrien Rabiot

All of those things could have been said about Sanchez and Dani Alves who we know the club both wanted.

Big difference Sanchez and Alves are at or heading towards the arse end of their careers. I mean Alves how old is he must be pushing 40?

I would choose Rabiot for free instead of spending 70m on Rodrigo.

Give him 10m signing on fee and +120 K a week.

I believe one of the issues with Rabiot at PSG is that he doesn't consider his future at CDM and wants to play further up the pitch. Not sure of his attitude and if comes it would be as a replacement for Gundogan

I believe one of the issues with Rabiot at PSG is that he doesn't consider his future at CDM and wants to play further up the pitch. Not sure of his attitude and if comes it would be as a replacement for Gundogan

We don't need anyone further up either, he wouldn't get in the team ahead of Kev, Bernardo, Sterling, Sané or even Mahrez.

His alleged behaviour when put on the standby list for France plus his exclusion from the PSG team doesn't scream positive news if true....But maybe he is simply misunderstood?

Not a chance we sign him, been moaning all year about not playing. He wont be in the first 11 for us.

Probably end up at the rags on 500k a week, Ed got him for free though so good business :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.