Ads

Couldn't even open up blueinsa post from my alert in my laptop, have had to go to phone

Had that before when trying to quote Ric.

I've sent the boss a screen grab so hopefully he can get it sorted.

Ads are horrible for me as well. The site loads extremely slowly. The worst is the one with the yoga lady multiplies down and down to the point I can't even see the forum topics list. (Others do it but this is the worst.)

Getting silly now. Slows down I-Pad but on the Windows/Google Chrome set up when I click on a forum topic only the top banner advert loads and not the content. Have to refresh page to see the content.

Getting silly now. Slows down I-Pad but on the Windows/Google Chrome set up when I click on a forum topic only the top banner advert loads and not the content. Have to refresh page to see the content.

Can you try this please mate:

Disable Hardware Accelerated Graphics In Chrome:
1. chrome://settings -> Show advanced settings.
2. Here, you will find an option “Use hardware acceleration when available”.
3. Just uncheck it and restart the browser. This should solve the problem.

Cheers mate, much appreciated. Any info on browser, platform etc is always useful (you can go to http://www.whoishostingthis.com/tools/user-agent/ and just copy & paste what it says), as are screen grabs.

What's My User Agent?
Your User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/50.0.2661.102 Safari/537.36
Your IP Address is:
GB.png

Browser Information:
JavaScript Enabled: Yes
Cookies Enabled: Yes
Device Pixel Ratio: 1
Screen Resolution: 1366px x 768px
Browser Window Size: 1349 px x 643 px
Local Time: 8:23 am
Time Zone: -1 hours

As for screen grabs I will try but all it is, is the banner, the homes, forum and members, the subsequent 5 tabs and an advert, nothing else loads, doesnt seem to be advert specific for me.

Hotels.com 'Last minute deals' ad seems to be the worst for me. Banner swamps the top post on each page (I'm using a phone).
Pages do seem slow to load today.
The last day or two all the text in posts seems to be set to justify centrally - not the end of the world, but a bit odd.

Hotels.com 'Last minute deals' ad seems to be the worst for me. Banner swamps the top post on each page (I'm using a phone).
Pages do seem slow to load today.
The last day or two all the text in posts seems to be set to justify centrally - not the end of the world, but a bit odd.

Same regarding Hotels.com. Except it multiplies all over my page to where I have to exit the browser.

Using LG3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.