Ads

I know there was a thread somewhere on this recently but can't find it.
How do i stop the ads slowing, stuttering and freezing my lappy when i load a page? I think it's the video ads that do it.

How do i stop the ads slowing, stuttering and freezing my lappy when i load a page? I think it's the video ads that do it.
On my phone it means I can't edit posts as the advert comes up over the submit button.

And being dyslexic I edit posts nearly every ducking time.

Are you using Chrome mate? If so, can you try this:

Chrome > Settings > Advanced settings > Use hardware acceleration when available (deselect)

On my phone it means I can't edit posts as the advert comes up over the submit button.

And being dyslexic I edit posts nearly every ducking time.

Any chance you could send me a screengrab mate so that I can try to get it resolved?

My reply seems to have 'disappeared' in the thread merge, so I'll repeat...
Tapatalk is your friend. No adverts.
I know the site needs revenue but the amount and intrusiveness of the adverts makes visiting the site a right pain in the arse.
I hope this isn't against the TOC's, I'm just passing my opinion on to Blues who feel similar about the adverts.

Any chance you could send me a screengrab mate so that I can try to get it resolved?
Can't bud. I can't post on tiny pic as its blocked out here and only have a vpn on my laptops.

But the blackbox down at the bottom (an add that never ever actually loads and just has a spinning wheel) stays in front of the submit button when I try and edit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.