Advice needed

Another huge update. The girl and his father somehow found out my friend’s home address in India where his parents live and have gone there directly to talk when she and her father were unable to reach my friend on phone. Getting crazy now.

Sounds like it'll be easier to just kill the pair of them himself.

My friend talked about me when they used to chat normally and she found me out on facebook.

She'd have to know your name to do that , wouldn't she??

How has she got your FULL name ?

If i'd have mentioned my mate to her during conversation I might have said John, Pete, or Fred , but i definitely wouldn't have mentioned their surnames!

And why would she have even asked for it if she didn't have ulterior motives??

She'd have to know your name to do that , wouldn't she??

How has she got your FULL name ?

If i'd have mentioned my mate to her during conversation I might have said John, Pete, or Fred , but i definitely wouldn't have mentioned their surnames!

And why would she have even asked for it if she didn't have ulterior motives??
Like I said I have no idea how all these started. She probably would have gone through my friend’s friend list on facebook and searched my name. I think you can do that. But she is nuts totally.

Another huge update. The girl and his father somehow found out my friend’s home address in India where his parents live and have gone there directly to talk when she and her father were unable to reach my friend on phone. Getting crazy now.
Haha, this "story" gets funnier and funnier... Keep us all updated... Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.