Advice needed

I think we need screen shots of these conversations between daughter, father and youself and your friend so we can anyalize the gramtical tone to further advise.

Nothing that breaks GDPR mind

She dont want that c0ck. She wants that American citizenship. Them types only want a passport out of India.
My friend is not an American citizen. He is Indian. BTW, India is not Sudan or Syria where people are trying to escape the country. They are still developing, true, and there is poverty but the country is going atleast in the right direction after the mess your ancestors have left us in.

My friend is not an American citizen. He is Indian. BTW, India is not Sudan or Syria where people are trying to escape the country. They are still developing, true, and there is poverty but the country is going atleast in the right direction after the mess your ancestors have left us in.
I am interested to see how this plays out. This might make the classic threads yet.

Last edited:
What u mean our ancestors? U fool. Don't live in the past mate. And secondly India ain't like Syria? Mate at least in Syria there ain't a surge of rape cases. Clean your own backyard before talking about others. And don't give me this malarky about Indians not wanting to jump ships. What world u living in?

I once left my house with the sole intention of committing suicide. I ended up in hospital.

I hadn’t told anyone I was going to do it.

My oldest friend did that, sadly he was successful, I think the point you are making is if you mean it you just do it, otherwise it's either a cry for help or a scam. Hope you're in a better place these days

What u mean our ancestors? U fool. Don't live in the past mate. And secondly India ain't like Syria? Mate at least in Syria there ain't a surge of rape cases. Clean your own backyard before talking about others. And don't give me this malarky about Indians not wanting to jump ships. What world u living in?
What are you talking about? Do you even know about India at all? I have lived in Kolkata for 25 years and I hardly met someone who was willing to move out of the city, let alone the country. And you are seriously comparing the situation in Syria with India? That shows who is a fool really. I am not living in the past as it doesn’t affect me but clearly India started everything from scratch and it’s a miracle really that there is at least a functioning democracy with such a huge population and poverty. There are surge in rapes I have never said otherwise. But these things take time in a democracy.
But you must know a lot of Indians willing to jum ships apparently. Idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.