Advice needed

Maybe i am not understanding but what does democracy have to do with a surge in rape?
It doesn’t. Maybe I should have worded it better. But he shouldn’t have talked about surge in rapes either since there is no correlation to what I said earlier. I told him India is not like Syria where people are trying to escape a civil war. He mentioned rapes.

What are you talking about? Do you even know about India at all? I have lived in Kolkata for 25 years and I hardly met someone who was willing to move out of the city, let alone the country. And you are seriously comparing the situation in Syria with India? That shows who is a fool really. I am not living in the past as it doesn’t affect me but clearly India started everything from scratch and it’s a miracle really that there is at least a functioning democracy with such a huge population and poverty. There are surge in rapes I have never said otherwise. But these things take time in a democracy.
But you must know a lot of Indians willing to jum ships apparently. Idiot.

Why are you living in Minneapolis then?

OP I am confused, in your first post you say you are living in the same.place as your friend, who is in America, yet on the last page you say you are in Kalkata.

If so why not pop over to where this lass is and go see /save her yourself?

OP I am confused, in your first post you say you are living in the same.place as your friend, who is in America, yet on the last page you say you are in Kalkata.

If so why not pop over to where this lass is and go see /save her / smash her backdoor in yourself?

Why are you living in Minneapolis then?
Weird argument. I have seen a lot of people from UK who have settled in the US. Does that mean they are “escaping” your country too?
And to answer your question, I moved here because of my company. Then I did my masters in something whose course was not offered in India because of how the electricity market law is designed there. I certainly didn’t “escape” India. I had a very good job and had a good lifestyle.
Anything else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.