AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look at who the referee is for this match, it’s someone called David Coote who I had never heard of…..so I had a look on Wikipedia…….obviously hacked by a dipper …..they’re a weird bunch.

In October of the same year, Coote was again the VAR referee for a derby game. This time between Everton and Liverpool in the Merseyside derby. During the game, Jordan Pickford made a dangerous tackle on Virgil van Dijk in the penalty area, rupturing the latter's cruciate ligament. Coote correctly refused to give a penalty kick due to an offside in the build up. However, due to the offside, he controversially refused to give a red card to Pickford in spite of the challenge clearly endangering the opposition player.[5] The on-field referee, Michael Oliver, later admitted that he should have sent Pickford off.[6] In the same game Coote ruled out what would have been a winning goal for Liverpool when he ruled out Jordan Henderson's 92nd minute goal when Sadio Mané was adjudged to have been marginally offside in the build up to the goal.[7]

We should win and comfortably but odds those great always scare me ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.