Affinity with West Ham. How did it start?

Love West Ham fans. Best mate was one and I miss him, think we're just kindred spirits tbh.

Yep, can't stand the club tbh.
And I don't know any blues who have a soft spot for them or this second club bollocks. Must be a bluemoon thing.

No one is calling them a second club, just that there seems to be a kind of mutual respect between the fan bases.

Okay not every fan, but it's wider than just some comments aon bluemoon, if I asked any blue I know(and the majority are not mooners) which club in london they didn't mind WHU is normally the answer, or QPR

Last edited:
No one is calling them a second club, just that there seems to be a kind of mutual respect between the fan bases.

Okay not every fan, but it's wider than just some comments aon bluemoon, if I asked any blue I know(and the majority are not mooners) which club in london they didn't mind WHU is normally the answer, or QPR
I'd call them a second club.

I prefer Fulham or Palace.

Love an away day at Palace.

Would be my favoured team if they were playing any other London/south east team. Or liverpool or united obviously.

Wasn’t my first late 70s scarf claret & blue & white too?

I live in the East End and have done on and off for fifteen years. All my friends are Hammers. They see us as a West Ham of the North. Locals team who are very much their own men. Espanyol over Barca, Betis over Savilea, Torino over Juventus.

I live in the East End and have done on and off for fifteen years. All my friends are Hammers. They see us as a West Ham of the North. Locals team who are very much their own men. Espanyol over Barca, Betis over Savilea, Torino over Juventus.
Yep agreed, I've lived in Hornchurch, for 20 years plus lots of hammers mates, before the money we were viewed as very similar clubs.
Even since the money, the majority still regard us as a similar fan base.
Can't wait to get there on Saturday now!

Yep agreed, I've lived in Hornchurch, for 20 years plus lots of hammers mates, before the money we were viewed as very similar clubs.
Even since the money, the majority still regard us as a similar fan base.
Can't wait to get there on Saturday now!

I haven’t got a ticket yet. Loved Upton Park as it reminded me of Maine Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.