ageing..

rushts said:
i hope ageing will bring and end to my premature ejaculation.

The trouble is that , as you get older , it gets ever harder to find somebody worthwhile to actually 'ejaculate' into!

I dread living in constant pain.

Hair migrating from my head to other areas no problem, needing a piss every half an hour, can work around it, eyes - glasses, hearing - hearing aid etc.

It's constant joint/muscle/back etc pain that i pray i don't get, would make every second miserable.

Ageing

Going upstairs then when you get to the top of the stairs,forgetting what you came up for.....

Buying a book the realising you have already read it years ago....

Posting in threads you've already posted in, then realising you've posted a completely different opinion aswell.

Not too bad at the moment for 44, still got my hair, most of it still dark, still in decent shape (with the odd bit of help), c0ck still works, downsides are a bit of hair in nostrils and ears and a dense cataract ( which is getting sorted Monday) but will leave me short sighted in one eye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.