Aguero again!

NewbBlue said:
Agree that Aguero probably won't want to come to City. Aside from us not having the prestige, he's an Argentine who's facing the prospect of coming to England (cold/rainy) and not going to London.

That would scare many away. Argentinians are hardcore, though, unlike Brazilians.
not even with tevez and zabaleta at city???dont forget we`re still hoping jose doesnt want di maria as well so between ourselves and london he would have more friends here wouldnt he? do think that £52m price tag is laughable though!! £35- max £40m at best in current climate.

mcfcdave has been on my "rag wum list" for a good while, again throws up the question of why these dicks don't get banned by the mods.....

"Oh, they're not being abusive", the mods will say.

Winding real City fans up by posting drivel whilst pretending to be blue should be an instant ban.

Rammy Blue said:
mcfcdave has been on my "rag wum list" for a good while, again throws up the question of why these dicks don't get banned by the mods.....

Winding real City fans up by posting drivel whilst pretending to be blue should be an instant ban.
unfortunately that fits far too many posters rammy

squirtyflower said:
Rammy Blue said:

unfortunately that fits far too many posters rammy

Good point, well made.

You know where I am coming from though.

I could be wrong,but didn't Aguero recently rule out a move to us because he felt we weren't ready to win things just yet but said Tevez was doing really well and enjoying life at City.

Rammy Blue said:

lol, he certainly isnt my favourite person at the moment.

yer yer yer woteva!

Fookin goon!

He'll only be released if someone pays the €60mill buyout clause and we are the only ones who look to be able/willing to stomp up that money as Atletico would not sell to Real apparently.

So he has a choice, City or stay where he is. Atletico finished 9th in la Liga so no European football there.
We got Tevez with no European football at all and at least Aguero would have some to look forward to with a move to us.

We've got to have a chance I'd say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.