Aguero banned for three games (updated)

he aint ready mate....I know this will annoy a lot of people but he just isn't good enough at present to lead the line ....he was very poor playing against steau in his only start...

At present he is a superb impact sub but that is about it

ute's defence will be breathing a big sigh of relief and they have one less problem to worry about as competing against nacho is far easier than competing against auger
Gundogan. Sane. Kompany. Bravo.

All to come in. I'm not in the least bit worried.

Sane is an unknown quantity for Jose and with greater pace to burn than Kun. Stops them playing a high line, allows us plenty of room in the middle of the park. Outside the full backs, kun is the easiest replaced for three games.

well what a surprise - can someone get a still out of thhe Slysports footage showing Marriner staring right at the incident in question to prove hes lying when he said he didn't see it?

Poor from Marriner....protecting his own status over telling the truth. He says he saw it and took no action, then no Prem game for him next time round. Says he didn`t see it, then he`s in the clear.

Gundogan. Sane. Kompany. Bravo.

All to come in. I'm not in the least bit worried.

Sane is an unknown quantity for Jose and with greater pace to burn than Kun. Stops them playing a high line, allows us plenty of room in the middle of the park. Outside the full backs, kun is the easiest replaced for three games.

hmm i agree in part but i don't have the fait in sane's ability as much as you (yet)..

a new goal keeper against a team who will just throw endless crosses into the box is also a worry...if Kompany is back there ill feel happier as he has the height strength and power to deal with big nose

Video evidence seen by millions on BBC and Match of The Day proves it beyond any shadow of a doubt ..... that Mariner was close to and looking right at the 'incident', so it's there for all to see he is a lying bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.