Aguero banned for three games (updated)

We will batter United regardless. We we have barely even got out of second gear yet

Gundogan, Sane, Kompany and Bravo all set to come in. With or without Aguero, we're stronger than them.

We all knew it was coming, the only embarrassing thing is the referee claiming he didn't see the incident. 12 months ago I may have been slightly worried but Kelechi or even Raheem are more than ready to step into his position.

Video evidence seen by millions on BBC and Match of The Day proves it beyond any shadow of a doubt ..... that Mariner was close to and looking right at the 'incident', so it's there for all to see he is a lying bastard.
And also not helped by Reid who went down holding his face like someone had shot him

As has been said, this provides Peg a bit of a tactical conundrum. Plus if we do get beat (bent ref) everyone will provide the Aguero excuse for us.

We've enough to win there and I was resigned to it anyway. What an opportunity for us to win without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How anyone can argue with this is beyond me, also entirely conceivable that Marriner missed it as he could have been watching the ball or any number of other reasons. Simple fact is Sergio swung his elbow and he shouldn't have done. We'll still beat the shite without him, as said above he was actually fairly poor (by his standards) on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.