Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Legal action? Jesus Christ. He's intentionally used his elbow and for those denying he connected, Reid was very clearly in a lot of pain and unable to speak!

Don't get me wrong, the main issue is consistency. This should happen way more often, but in no way is it an agenda against City.

He elbowed a player, he's received a ban. Right decision, move on. Similar with Fellaini and Schweinsteger last season.

And FYI most United fans would rather have Aguero playing. No one wants weakened teams playing a derby, it's a lame excuse if you lose.
Fuck off to rag cafe .
RAG

I asked the FA the very question and they replied that anyone can bring their attention to an incident

Thank you, so, there's nothing to stop the club itself (or supporters for that matter, but think it would be better through more official channels) putting a small team together, reviewing all footage of games, and sending it on to the relevant body to deal with, I actually think it's a good idea if their aim is consistency, as they seem to indicate.

That's the problem though. It was "seen" and a yellow given. Aguero's is no worse...but supposedly not seen. I don't think retrospective yellows can be given so he cops a ban.

That's another nonsense procedure that needs overturning, both can easily come under the guise of " seeing the incident, but the extent not fully registering", both the same regardless of a yellow being shown.

It just goes to show how hated, and worried the establishment are of city and where we are going . A major TV company who are having there own battle with another major TV company over rights to games, were willing to cheapen their product next Saturday to to try and ensure a favourable result for their pet team and try and stop Pep and City building an early season lead .

So the law is now if the ref sees an incident and gives a yellow that's the end of it although it should have been a red doesn't matter he saw it and dealt with it.
But if the ref sees an incident and deems it not worthy of a yellow then the FA can go back and reasses because obviously the ref hasn't dealt with it properly. This is just getting a joke, for the good of the game there is either video replays and retrospective action or there isn't, it is just too ambiguous now and makes no sense at all.
Dealt with by official a yellow end of,
Dealt with by the official no card then open to retrospective action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.