Aguero banned for three games (updated)

So the law is now if the ref sees an incident and gives a yellow that's the end of it although it should have been a red doesn't matter he saw it and dealt with it.
But if the ref sees an incident and deems it not worthy of a yellow then the FA can go back and reasses because obviously the ref hasn't dealt with it properly. This is just getting a joke, for the good of the game there is either video replays and retrospective action or there isn't, it is just too ambiguous now and makes no sense at all.
Dealt with by official a yellow end of,
Dealt with by the official no card then open to retrospective action.
Agree. In the AFL (although they still have some things that need work) the match review panel assesses everything whether seen or not. Whilst the review system was brought in to reduce/combat off ball incidents it is also used to scrutinise on ball incidents. So a penalty (50) may be awarded against a player on game day but the player may also retrospectively be charged and serve a suspension as the act is deemed more serious than the penalty given. Using technology correctly could also mean the rescinding of yellow cards....I.e Aguero's "dive" at Sothampton that should have been a penalty.

So the law is now if the ref sees an incident and gives a yellow that's the end of it although it should have been a red doesn't matter he saw it and dealt with it.
But if the ref sees an incident and deems it not worthy of a yellow then the FA can go back and reasses because obviously the ref hasn't dealt with it properly. This is just getting a joke, for the good of the game there is either video replays and retrospective action or there isn't, it is just too ambiguous now and makes no sense at all.
Dealt with by official a yellow end of,
Dealt with by the official no card then open to retrospective action.

Nope.
Regards the ref seeing and not punishing
The rule now is that after the match and before he submits his report, he can be influenced to say if he saw it or not

Legal action? Jesus Christ. He's intentionally used his elbow and for those denying he connected, Reid was very clearly in a lot of pain and unable to speak!

Don't get me wrong, the main issue is consistency. This should happen way more often, but in no way is it an agenda against City.

He elbowed a player, he's received a ban. Right decision, move on. Similar with Fellaini and Schweinsteger last season.

And FYI most United fans would rather have Aguero playing. No one wants weakened teams playing a derby, it's a lame excuse if you lose.
And most city fans agree he should be banned,that's the difference you see,you lot ,being cunts,want to get away with everything,not interested in the spirit of the game,it's win win plastic win at all costs. The game is corrupt in your favour,no I ffs no buts it's corrupt. Half of sky and the fa are on your books. It won't be long before you get "invited"to the CL as you don't seem to qualify on your own merits anymore. Viewing figures mean more to the powers that be nowadays that the actual art of kicking a bag of wind around called a football. Me I accept Aguero's ban,we can cope without him against any side and especially against has beens like you. What I do want to see is the same treatment to all...... I won't hold my breath. Oh and don't forget to sing "fuck off Mourinho "from your armchair on Saturday.

Inconsistency is what pisses me off the most.
Also SKY deciding what should he reviewed by playing it a million times?
Does this now mean every single tackle and challenge that doesn't get a card is reviewed by the FA? Sickening to see that the media are all over it.
Kun is banned, move on. He will learn from it hopefully. He will have had a bollocking from Pep no doubt.
Come on City, turn over the rag cunts.

Last edited:
Legal action? Jesus Christ. He's intentionally used his elbow and for those denying he connected, Reid was very clearly in a lot of pain and unable to speak!

Don't get me wrong, the main issue is consistency. This should happen way more often, but in no way is it an agenda against City.

He elbowed a player, he's received a ban. Right decision, move on. Similar with Fellaini and Schweinsteger last season.

And FYI most United fans would rather have Aguero playing. No one wants weakened teams playing a derby, it's a lame excuse if you lose.
He didn't connect his elbow with Reid. It's clear as day. He seems to have struck Reid with his hand. To me it looks like it's in the chest so I have no idea why Reid acts like he's struck in the eye or the throat. Maybe there was a piece of dirt or something that went flying?

To say he elbowed him is completely wrong and if you really believe that I think you need to see all the angles.

IMO if we get into "intent" then you have to look at "context". Being pushed and off balance for example. Reid pushing from behind. Reid's very confusing reactions ( first eye and the throat), etc.

Let's see how many more of these retrospective decisions are made over the rest of the season. The only consistency about them is that they're all spawned by Sky. Bad state of affairs for the sport we love.

Ill just say this

“It’s a double-edged sword,” Scudamore told Bloomberg. “When your most popular club isn’t doing as well, that costs you interest and audience in some places.” - Head of Premier League

David Gill - Board member of Manchester United F.C., The Football Association, FIFA Council

Marouane Fellaini is free to play in Manchester United’s Europa League return against Liverpool after dodging a ban from UEFA for an alleged elbow on Emre Can during last Thursday’s first leg at Anfield.
Marouane-Fellaini-Emre-Can.jpg

“It’s a double-edged sword,” Scudamore told Bloomberg. “When your most popular club isn’t doing as well, that costs you interest and audience in some places.” - Head of Premier League

As I've said elsewhere, the fleas and cockroaches that ride the rag gravy-train will have done their figures for the last couple of years and realised that the rags being in the doldrums is costing them ££££££££'s. They are and will be all-in this season to ensure that these twats are a success once again for no other reason than to shore-up their own profits.

In determining whether retrospective action should be taken for example, their initial criteria is very simple:

1. Would such a decision negatively impact the commercial interests of the FA/Premier League?
2. Would such a decision negatively impact the interests of the national team?

If the answer is Yes to one and/or both - no action to be taken.

This is just the start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.