Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Ill just say this

“It’s a double-edged sword,” Scudamore told Bloomberg. “When your most popular club isn’t doing as well, that costs you interest and audience in some places.” - Head of Premier League

David Gill - Board member of Manchester United F.C., The Football Association, FIFA Council

Marouane Fellaini is free to play in Manchester United’s Europa League return against Liverpool after dodging a ban from UEFA for an alleged elbow on Emre Can during last Thursday’s first leg at Anfield.
Marouane-Fellaini-Emre-Can.jpg

He needs his elbows for leverage. And balance.

How can a man jump, or stand still, without elbowing someone in the face ffs, it's only natural ?

Plus it takes a huge effort to get his enormous head off the ground. That's not an afro.

I haven't followed this thread, but looking at the clips again, has anyone mentioned that Reid hit Aguero's face with his hand, FIRST. And that Aguero swinging his arm was a natural reaction as he tried to duck out of the way? I hadn't noticed this before.

giphy.gif

As I've said elsewhere, the fleas and cockroaches that ride the rag gravy-train will have done their figures for the last couple of years and realised that the rags being in the doldrums is costing them ££££££££'s. They are and will be all-in this season to ensure that these twats are a success once again for no other reason than to shore-up their own profits.

In determining whether retrospective action should be taken for example, their initial criteria is very simple:

1. Would such a decision negatively impact the commercial interests of the FA/Premier League?
2. Would such a decision negatively impact the interests of the national team?

If the answer is Yes to one and/or both - no action to be taken.

This is just the start.

Still money in the pot it seems...

Equity Incentive Award Plan.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/jul/31/manchester-united-glazers-employees-shares

The plan is designed to "attract, retain and motivate selected employees, consultants and non-employee directors".

Bent cunts..

Don't we usually manage a ten-minute continuous chant at the Swamp? How about "David Gill - conflict of interest"?

Thank you, so, there's nothing to stop the club itself (or supporters for that matter, but think it would be better through more official channels) putting a small team together, reviewing all footage of games, and sending it on to the relevant body to deal with, I actually think it's a good idea if their aim is consistency, as they seem to indicate.
We should do that on mass after every incident from now on,BM power in action

What they say and what the do, mean, is entirely different. They make it difficult to contact them, if you use the contact form on the website the majority of times it is ignored it also takes too long and the next match is usually played before the ban could be imposed. The only way would be to write to them with a next day delivery.

If Tony Vaughan is the answer, I'm not sure what the question could possibly be!

Feels like a lifetime ago. Will have to dig the video out and watch it all over again. I missed the first few matches of the season (away travelling) and returned to hear my mates incessantly talking about this 'wonderkid' called Mason who was going to be a huge star. Christ we were desperate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.