Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Aguero had a quiet game Sunday and the elbow was out of frustration I think. Shame he's going to be banned now as he was hitting top form again. No one to blame other them himself. Rags will think they've already beaten us now he's missing this could be a blessing in disguise as they say. Fill the midfield up 2-0 City.

I think the media put pressure on the FA to charge aguero

Remember when fellaini spat at Zaba couple seasons ago and then he walked a free man. I'm sure the media did fuck all when that happened

Bunch of conspiracy theorists in here it was a bad elbow deserves a ban and that's that. Ya'll getting laughed at on the united forum and rightfully so. Aguero was stupid accept the ban and move on you loons

As if the United forum has any credibility - bit like your post you fuckwit.

I don't feel you were harsh enough, bet their all calling for bog brush to get banned every week, sad cunts that are shitting themselves at the thought of facing us, fun isn't it :-)

sorry andy I will have to try harder when these shit stains post again.

Aguero had a quiet game Sunday and the elbow was out of frustration I think. Shame he's going to be banned now as he was hitting top form again. No one to blame other them himself. Rags will think they've already beaten us now he's missing this could be a blessing in disguise as they say. Fill the midfield up 2-0 City.
Good point

Adebayor was on fire when Twattenberg got him banned, then went to shit.

I hope this ban does the opposite and we start spanking teams by 4or 5 with Sergio getting most of them.

Adebayor did kick someone in the face. Plus it turns out he is the biggest merc in footballing history so he can get fucked

Adebayor did kick someone in the face. Plus it turns out he is the biggest merc in footballing history so he can get fucked
He did. Twattenberg, like Marriner "didn't see it". despite being next to him. Got extra ban. He wasn't the same player after.

Agree with your sentiment about him mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.