Aguero: I could never join Real - INCL tweets after RM game

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
ManCitizens. said:
Quote me on this, he won't ever sign a new contract if all the previous (in the last 24 hours) is true. As good as gone at the first opportunity (after another 1 and a half years - my opinion), unfortunately.

So what.He is a footballer.Football is a profession and they move around. If we sell him in the future we will get great money and reinvest.

He's a young world class striker, they aren't easy to sign. How can anyone not be disapointed by his comments (if true).

Good of him to make the Twitter comments (well done Ms. Kloss), but the original comments were uncalled for and ill-timed in the first place. Of course he would have preferred Real Madrid over us but he didn't have to say it, he could have dodged the question especially minutes after we lost to them. The likelihood is several of our players would have preferred other clubs had they come in, but they don't say it out loud. This is the sort of thing you'd expect to hear more from Tevez than Aguero.

LoveCity said:
Good of him to make the Twitter comments (well done Ms. Kloss), but the original comments were uncalled for and ill-timed in the first place. Of course he would have preferred Real Madrid over us but he didn't have to say it, he could have dodged the question especially minutes after we lost to them. The likelihood is several of our players would have preferred other clubs had they come in, but they don't say it out loud. This is the sort of thing you'd expect to hear more from Tevez than Aguero.

only a city tattoo opposite his " benjamin " one will appease me now !!!!

to be serious though,why can't they just keep quiet ?

the rags and their media will be loving all of this

I thought he was supposed to have said this:

“I had great memories there and I could not betray them by joining Real".

Does not compute.

Pam said:
I thought he was supposed to have said this:

“I had great memories there and I could not betray them by joining Real".

Does not compute.

no, he said he could have joined them but madrid never showed interest in him, so he had no choice but to join city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.