Aguero: I could never join Real - INCL tweets after RM game

lizzkyk said:
Pam said:
I thought he was supposed to have said this:

“I had great memories there and I could not betray them by joining Real".

Does not compute.

no, he said he could have joined them but madrid never showed interest in him, so he had no choice but to join city. he is labeled as a mercenary by the atleti fans, anyways he hasnt denied anything so its true

So why did he use the word "betrayal". Still doesn't compute.

Appears there is a need for a large number of obstetricians on Bluemoon this evening as the hysterics are getting beyond reason!

Aguero is back in Madrid for a massive game with his new team for the first time since he left.

People are accusing him of saying that he would never play for Real Madrid.

He apparently had not said this, so he is pinged with questions and simply lays out the truth:

If Madrid had wanted me, I would have joined them (As in, If they had tried to sign me, I would have joined them because I do not harbour ill will towards Real Madrid), but I had no choice (because they did not try to sign me) but to sign for Man City (because they DID try to sign me and Athletico Madrid could not turn down the £38M offered!)

Is it that hard to read between the lines in a translated sentence from a different culture???

lita69 said:
Nothing to see here, he plays for us and that's what matters most.
Exactly, but he hasn't got MCFC tattooed on his forehead, so the fact he actually plays for us counts for nothing....

ChicagoBlue said:
Appears there is a need for a large number of obstetricians on Bluemoon this evening as the hysterics are getting beyond reason!

Aguero is back in Madrid for a massive game with his new team for the first time since he left.

People are accusing him of saying that he would never play for Real Madrid.

He apparently had not said this, so he is pinged with questions and simply lays out the truth:

If Madrid had wanted me, I would have joined them (As in, If they had tried to sign me, I would have joined them because I do not harbour ill will towards Real Madrid), but I had no choice (because they did not try to sign me) but to sign for Man City (because they DID try to sign me and Athletico Madrid could not turn down the £38M offered!)

Is it that hard to read between the lines in a translated sentence from a different culture???

the funny thing is that there's a video where he says that he would never EVER join real madrid. He's just contradicting himself. anyways the way he said "no me quedo de otra que firmar por el city" sounds very "harsh" in spanish [i speak spanish, i didnt expected that from him to be honest. but oh well....he should just ignore the journos next time.

John cross wanking off over this on talksport
Aguero never wanted city and that's from the horses mouth
And hart and mancini at war,its like Munich all over again

What a horrible **** cross is.

The cookie monster said:

Doesn't John Cross support Arsenal? If so he will spin this for the next few days.

Pubteam Lomas said:
The cookie monster said:

Doesn't John Cross support Arsenal? If so he will spin this for the next few days.
Yes he does and he despises us
I hope we tonk them fuckers on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.