Aguero: I could never join Real - INCL tweets after RM game

Re: aguero tweeting now

He was quoted as saying that real didn't bid for him so he couldn't have gone there but if he had a choice between real and us at the time he would have chosen real.

Hardly a revelation

Because he said after the game if Madrid had bid for him he would have gone there and that he came to City because "he had no choice".

can someone tweet him....YOU ARE A LEGEND

cos he is.......and will be.....

im so drunk

fuck

blue44 said:
he's posting messages about city

Just to make it clear - I'm very happy to be in @MCFC. It's the best decision I could have taken.

I feel comfortable and appreciated in @MCFC - it's a project I feel involved in. We want more titles and we'll get them!

Just trying to dig himself out. He's doing a shit job of it too seeing as he explicitly said that City was his only option.

For the people asking for context. The context, from another post on BM:

Sergio Aguero has chosen the mixed zone post-match from Manchester City’s defeat to Real Madrid to claim that he would have joined Los Blancos if possible.

The Argentine striker was attributed earlier this week to have told the British media that he turned down the chance to join the Spanish champions last summer out of loyalty to Atletico Madrid, who instead sold him to Manchester City.

However, with the Citizens on duty tonight, but only from the bench, the player denied ever giving this interview and went further by saying that he would have liked to have signed for Real, but an offer did not come in.

“If Real Madrid had been interested in me, then I would be here,” he is reported as saying tonight.

“I had no option but to join City.”

Aguero scored the stoppage time goal that won the English side the Premier League title on the last day of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.