Aguero: I could never join Real - INCL tweets after RM game

Re: Aguero: I could never join Real

Just got in so 'this' is all new to me, but really, there is nothing in it to detract from such a memorable performance. A Latino espressing a preference for Real Madrid over City? We've come a long,long way, but nowhere near that far.

Re: aguero tweeting now

if it is true,why the fuck can't they all just keep their big mouths shut,take the fucking money and be quiet,and piss off whence they came around the 5 year mark?

getting more and more dissolutioned every year

cleavers said:
MSP said:
He said to SPanish press after the match that he would join Real if they were after him and that he didn't have choice but to join City.

Crap thing to say.
No he said he WOULD have joined them if they had made an offer, and they didn't, there is a thread on this lower down.

I think you need to merge it.

Re: Aguero: I could never join Real

fy6blue said:
Just got in so 'this' is all new to me, but really, there is nothing in it to detract from such a memorable performance. A Latino espressing a preference for Real Madrid over City? We've come a long,long way, but nowhere near that far.

I think it's the "I had no choice" bit that is rubbing people the wrong way. Have to say I've lost a bit of respect for him after all this.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
cleavers said:
MSP said:
He said to SPanish press after the match that he would join Real if they were after him and that he didn't have choice but to join City.

Crap thing to say.
No he said he WOULD have joined them if they had made an offer, and they didn't, there is a thread on this lower down.

I think you need to merge it.
:)

Quote me on this, he won't ever sign a new contract if all the previous (in the last 24 hours) is true. As good as gone at the first opportunity (after another 1 and a half years - my opinion), unfortunately.

cleavers said:
MSP said:

Crap thing to say.

I didn't say anything different though except the City part and that was quoted in media too.

ManCitizens. said:
Quote me on this, he won't ever sign a new contract if all the previous (in the last 24 hours) is true. As good as gone at the first opportunity (after another 1 and a half years - my opinion), unfortunately.

So what.He is a footballer.Football is a profession and they move around. If we sell him in the future we will get great money and reinvest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.