Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

All the more reason to have two aguero type players in the team. Every time we get aguero injured we have to reshape our strategy to what Has been a less penetrative attack.

8 weeks FFS , the club need to be strong and make them withdraw from internationals when not fit if possible... The rags kept on doing it

Absolutely this. Im sick of us being soft arses when it comes to internationals.

I read reports that the Argentina coach kept insisting that the injury was a new one and not the same injury that occurred while at City.
Doesn't matter if it is a new injury or not, If he was carrying a injury (or remnants of it) he should not have played, end of..

I read reports that the Argentina coach kept insisting that the injury was a new one and not the same injury that occurred while at City.
Doesn't matter if it is a new injury or not, If he was carrying a injury (or remnants of it) he should not have played, end of..

Well someone will have to force Sergio to say no then
For all i read on here saying its pellegerini's fault for not being tough or Argentina's for playing him injured, its neither, all down to Sergio for going and saying i'll play and i'm fit, thats not going to change as he wants and loves playing for his country, fair play.

We are at the beginning of the season so why does he need a break ?

He already had 2 monts break in the summer and few weeks after that when he got injured.
2 months break in the summer? Are you sure? He played in the copa America and had about 3 weeks off before returning for pre season. This is the 1st time this season he's been injured. I'm talking about Sergio Aguero who plays for Manchester city......who are you talking about? ?

2 months break in the summer? Are you sure? He played in the copa America and had about 3 weeks off before returning for pre season. This is the 1st time this season he's been injured. I'm talking about Sergio Aguero who plays for Manchester city......who are you talking about? ?
It's not the first time - he got injured at Palace as well and clearly wasn't fully fit from that.

Its his second time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.