Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

We'll be dropping down the league a couple places in the coming months. We've got no chance with Bony up front and no Silva. Should never have sold Dzeko. Got to be the worst luck for injuries this season but no excuses for poor shadow players. I've seen no indication Bony is going to do anything here.

We'll be dropping down the league a couple places in the coming months. We've got no chance with Bony up front and no Silva. Should never have sold Dzeko.
We got to the top of the league this year with only one goal from him, we were joint top with Chelsea last season when he was missing . To think we can't win games with our squad when Aguero is out is utter nonsense.

We'll be dropping down the league a couple places in the coming months. We've got no chance with Bony up front and no Silva. Should never have sold Dzeko.
Boo fucking hoo! We were right to sell Dzeko. We could be down to just Nacho and we'd still have been right to sell him.
That line isn't the worse part of your post though. In fact you've done well to fit so much shite in such few words. Kudos for that.

giphy.gif

Massive blow to lose 2 world class players but recent history would suggest we struggle more when Kompany and Toure aren't in the team as opposed to Silva and Aguero. Look at the attacking options we still have available: Toure, Nasri, De Bruyne, Sterling, Navas. Not too shabby.

Not really I'm just sick of grown men throwing their toys out of the pram when they don't get their own way and then thinking it's acceptable to demand someone loses their job. Proper wanker's sense of entitlement if you ask me.

Or maybe I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed and that's just standard practise for most people.
We all suffer from a bad day at the office. ;)

We'll be dropping down the league a couple places in the coming months. We've got no chance with Bony up front and no Silva. Should never have sold Dzeko. Got to be the worst luck for injuries this season but no excuses for poor shadow players. I've seen no indication Bony is going to do anything here.
Are you fucking ill?
Jesus fuckin wept.

From bad to worse

At least we can cope without him as we have goals in the team,it's david and yaya we need back before the derby else that will be really difficult

There are some sensible posters here, and some not so sensible. Guess where you stand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.