Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

Did you get out of bed the wrong side ?

Not really I'm just sick of grown men throwing their toys out of the pram when they don't get their own way and then thinking it's acceptable to demand someone loses their job. Proper wanker's sense of entitlement if you ask me.

Or maybe I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed and that's just standard practise for most people.

On that rationale - we should close the forum and just read the OS.

Standard response

Don't give me that shit, there are countless reasons why people come here and I'm sorry if getting people who I've never met fired isn't one of my priorities.

If you can't debate like an adult, maybe you should go play in the corner for a while.

Well his new diet doesn't work (to prevent muscle injuries like he's suffered for two years).....I guess he can eat pasta again now. He needs to try Yoga next.

1st time.
He came off against palace and played in the next game v juve.
1st injury of the season that he'll face a lengthy lay off.
I was counting the palace match and the juve one, as he only played the last 6 minutes due to the injury he got at palace.

Take the Newcastle game out of the equation , he has been holding back something all season long.

He needs to be honest with himself and begin to manage his carrier better.

Never does a pre season and it is beginning to take its toll.

It is that simple.

Should have signed another decent striker for cover and be rested more frequently due to dodgy hammy's. Anyone with half a brain could see that we had a great squad by the end of transfer window but were lacking in the "out n out striker" department (assuming we were serious about challenging on 4 fronts). This has been an accident waiting to happen and now we have to make major adjustments to our playing style with 2 massive matches V Sevilla and also the rags etc in the league. Plan b seems to be Bonny who still has big question marks over him from what i have seen (and is also an injury worry) . We are now gonna have to just wing it through, and hope !

Well his new diet doesn't work (to prevent muscle injuries like he's suffered for two years).....I guess he can eat pasta again now. He needs to try Yoga next.
It.s his firsr muscle injury for 18 months, so his diet has helped, probably the long flight more to blame than anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.